Part 39

"Never stop trying
Never stop believing
Never give up
Your day will come"

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Recap:laksh left swara and married ragini.... Shekar,dadi and maheswari's insulted swara.... She felt sad and determined to live her life as she feels.... Then she gets a job in Sanskar company.... As both get along they fell in love with each other..... Sanskar also proved swara's innocent before all.... So laksh decided to divorce ragini....In the mean time swasan met a businessman Nirbhay who is first husband of shomi.... Seeing him in love with shomi swara decided to make him marry to her ma.... So she convinced her ma and they get married.... In a party sanskar met naman who is his enemy from college.... Dadi and ragini teamed up with him to take revenge from swasan.... But due to laksh they backed out from supporting naman.... After that swasan also got married.... At that time they saw kavitha bcox swara made accident of her...... Seeing her sanskar decided to take her to their house.... And maheswari's also decided to send swasan for honeymoon.... Swasan went to Nirbhay's home for dinner.....

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 39

Swasan came to maheswari mansion.... After changing their dress both slept hugging each other..... Next day swara woke up and pecked sanskar's lips and got ready.... Sanskar wokr up when she came out from the washroom.... Her hairs are wet and she is drying it with her towel.... Seeing it sanskar can't control himself.... He went and hugged her.....

"Sanskar whats this??? Have to get ready.... U too go and get ready.... Otherwise mom will scold us.... Go sanskar...."Saying this she push him....

"Swara u r becoming so unromantic.... Huh.... Get lost"Saying this he walked ahead.... But swara stopped him and hugged him again....

"Sanskar baby mom will scold us thats y i told you.... And see nearly for a week we are going to be together without any work.... So y to worry haan???"

"Ya for that u will forget my morning kiss???"

"Who forget it??? I gave when i woke up itself...."

"That one its ur quota which u give whenever i sleep.... I am asking about my quota which u give when i wake up...."

"Huh sanskar first go and fresh up.... I will surely give okie...."Saying this she pushed him inside the bathroom and smiled.... Then she got ready and went down.... There she saw ap and sujatha doing work..... She went and helped them.... After sometime all came down and had their breakfast....

"Sanskar,swara get ready.... Ur tickets are booked.... Tomorrow early morning 3 ur flight..... Okie"

"Okie bade papa...."Swasan said and swara blushed.... After breakfast all went to their works.... Swasan planned for lunch date.... So sanskar came in the afternoon to swara's music school..... Swara already finished her work and told all staffs that she won't be coming for a week instead her mother will be in charge at her place.... Seeing sanskar waiting she bid bye to all and went from there.....

Sanskar is standing leaning in the car and folding his hands.... Swara ran to him and hugged him.... Sanskar kissed her cheeks....

"Sweetheart shall we move???"

"Yes sanskar...."swara said.... As a gentleman sanskar opened the door for her.... Swara went inside and sanskar sat in the driver seat and both went from there.... Sanskar is driving car for past 30 minutes but they didn't reach the hotel.... It's like sanskar is going out of the city.... Swara is confused....

"Sanskar where are we going??? U told me it's a dinner date na???"

"Sweetheart I am kidnapping you...." he said in a husky voice....