part 15

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
  -George Bernard Shaw

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 15

Next day.... Sanskar woke up from his sleep.... This time he had a wide smile in his face.... He want to see swara so he got ready soon and went to office even he didn't take his breakfast..... Sanskar came to office so early.... He went to his cabin and sat in his chair..... At that time only he noticed the time and hit his forehead with his hand lightly and smiled....

"Sanskar u became mad in thinking about swara.... First propose her man.... After that we can see.... "he said to himself and to divert his mind he started to work.... At that time only he realised he didn't take his breakfast.... So he ordered some food in the hotel..... The food to arrived and the watchman came and gave him the food.... He took it from him.... At that time swara came there.... From watchman she came to know that sanskar came early today..... She went to sanskar cabin..... She knocked the door and entered inside.... Seeing her he is happy.... He smiled brightly.... Swara is confused seeing his look.... She just blushed.... At that time she noticed food in his table....

"Sanskar u didn't eat breakfast??? "

"No swara.... Actually i came to office early.... So didn't eat.... "

"Y u came early??? Any work??? U didn't say me anything??? "

"Nothing much important swara.... Just seeing some good company to do a deal for our new project.... "

"Sanskar if u said before i would have bought breakfast from home na..... How many times have to tell not to eat outside??? "

"Ha ha swara today alone.... I wont repeat it again.... Ok don't get angry..... "

"He he ok sanskar.... Now i am going to my work.... U finish ur breakfast..... "

"Hmm ok swara.... "saying this swara turned to go but not before seeing sanskar...... Sanskar too was seeing her till she closes the door..... Then sanskar finished his breakfast.... Now he thought to talk to dida and shomi..... He went from there saying he had some work..... Swara is confused as she is his pa and doesn't know about what work he went.... But she neglected it thinking he might have some other work....

Sanskar reached badi and went to swara's house.... At that time ragini came there to her house.... She saw sanskar there..... She is irked seeing him.... She went inside her home.... Here sanskar entered inside bose house.... He saw dida watching tv.... He cleared his throat to show them his presence..... Dida saw sanskar and smiled....

"Sanskar tum here at this time??? "

"Ya dida i need to talk to u and aunty..... "

"Sure sanskar... Come and sit first..... Shomi(shouted) one minute come here.... "Sharmistha too came out.... She saw sanskar and then dida.... Then she came and sat near dida....

"Sanskar.... U here.... Anything important??? "

"Yes aunty.... I mean i hope u don't take me wrong.... "dida and shomi understood what he told.....

"Sanskar we won't take u wrong.... Tell us the matter..... "

"Aunty.... Vo... Ok i will tell straightly...... I love Swara.... I want to marry her.... And u will have doubt that how come i love swara bcoz i came here to take revenge from laksh and bade papa for my love kavitha.... But aunty believe me even i do no how i fell for swara.... But now i can't live without swara.... And dont worry aunty i wont make her suffer like laksh.... And u can believe me..... I will keep her very very happy.... Pls don't say no.... Even i didn't tell her about my feelings..... I just want to get ur both permission.... After that only i will say about my feelings to swara.... "he said all this without any gap.... After he finished he saw dida and aunty..... Both were very silent.... He thought both didn't like him.... He stood up and turned to leave.... But stopped hearing dida and shomi's laughing sound.....