Part 22

"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life."
-Omar Khayyam

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 22

Sanskar searched everywhere he could.... He also told his body guard to search swara....... But he didn't find swara.... With frustration he went back to badi.... Sharmistha and dida saw sanskar coming and went to him.... "Sanskar beta where is swara??? "

"Aunty i didn't find her.... Even police gets complaint after 24 hours of missing only.... I am restless aunty.... "

"Sanskar, shomi what if its ragini work??? "

"Ma y she has to kidnap shona??? "

"Shomi she doesn't want swara to be happy.... She came to know swasan love each other.... So may be she could have kidnapped swara na??? "

"Haan aunty dida is right.... What if its ragini work??? "

"No sanskar it might not be ragini's work...... She knows that if any thing happens to swara we all will doubt her and ma u heard what that bhaiya told a man kidnapped swara.....if its ragini surely she need many men.....so i don't think its ragini....."

"Then who might be????any enemies for swara???"

"No sanskar she don't have any enemies.....god pls keep my swara safe wherever she is...."

"Aunty i forgot....few days back due to security reasons we attached a gps in her dollar.....i will check it aunty....."saying this he took his mobile and tracked swara's location.....he located her location..... And called his securities to come to that place.....

"Aunty i traced swara's location....u don't worry i will bring her...."

"Sanskar wait i will also come....pls take me there....."

"Yes sanskar take us also....we will come...."dida too said..... Without any option he took both of them....

After few minutes travel they reached a park.... Sanskar asked dida and shomi not to get down.... He silently went inside the park.... There park is decorated beautifully with lights..... Sanskar is confused..... As he went inside he heard some laughing sounds.... Sharmistha and dida can't stay in the car so they too came there.... They too were shocked seeing the decorations..... Then all went inside..... There they saw swara laughing and eating chocolates abd talking with a boy.... Sanskar ran and hugged swara.... Swara is startled for a second.... Then she too hugged him.... The boy is confused..... After sometime sanskar parted the hug and cupped her face..."swara u r fine na???what happened????who kidnapped u???and how come u came here???is he the one who kidnapped u????"

"Sanskar nobody kidnapped me..... Actually he is my friend Nikhil.... We both were close friends till tenth after that he went from here.... I tried to contact him but can't... Few days back he called me.... I got angry as he left me.... So didn't talk to him.... He try to convince me.... But i was angry so he took me here and asked me forgiveness.... See there....."all saw there.... There he wrote 'swara i am sorry' in chocolates.....(kept chocolates in that letter shape)"see he asked sorry cutely..... That too with my fav chocolates.....so i forgived him....."

Sanskar glared angrily at her and turned to that man and said,"r u mad mister????if u want to ask sorry u should have asked her personally not by kidnapping her in the night.... Do u know how much dida and aunty are afraid????"

"Sorry.... Actually i thought nobody would find swara is missing as all were sleeping..... But they found she is missing....."

"Don't try this again mister.... I don't know what i will do.... Swara come we will leave...."saying this he hold her hand and dragged her but swara stopped in the middle....sanskar saw her and asked whats the matter....she showed the chocolates...."Sanskar how can i leave all this....wait i will bring it...."saying this she turned to leave but sanskar didn't leave her...."come with me....ur chocolates will reach u...."saying this he asked his securities to collect everything and took her....