part 16

"Do not take life too seriously. Youwill never get out of it alive."
-Elbert Hubbard

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 16

Sanskar reached the office and went to his cabin.... Swara got the news that sanskar came.... So she went to his cabin.....

"Sanskar any important work??? U went from here??? "

"Ya swara very very important work.... And its somewhat personal..... So didn't say to anyone.... "swara felt bad hearing it but didn't show it.....

"Oh personal work..... Ok sanskar.... "saying this she turned to go but stopped hearing mobile ring.... Its for sanskar from sujatha....

"Haan ma.... Any pblm??? Ok i will come.... "saying this he kept the call.....

"Sanskar anything serious??? U r looking tensed.... "

"Swara mom is calling me.... Do no what she wants to talk to me.... I will talk with her and come.... "

"Mm ok sanskar sure..... "saying this she left.... Sanskar too went to his flat..... Its a 2 bed room flat.... Sujatha and Ramprasad already came there and waiting for him in the car itself.... sanskar came there and parked his car.... After seeing him ramta came down.... Then sanskar took them to his flat.... All three went inside and sat in the sofa....

"Mom what happened??? Y u called me to come here??? "

"Sanskar i need to talk to u.... "

"Mom i know that.... Just tell me the matter.... "

"Ok i don't want to speak indirectly..... I will ask u directly.... Do u love swara??? "

"What??? Wait how do u know this???? "

"So that means u love her right??? "

"Mom tell me who told u??? "

"Sanskar ragini said this to sujatha..... Now tell us do u love her??? "

"Usshhh.... This ragini.... I have to do something with her.... Ok leave her..... And yes i love swara ma.... And ma see if kavitha would have been alive i will surely married her.... Then she too is a bengali ma.... But swara is half bengali only..... Even though shekar uncle is not with swara he is her biological father.... No one can oppose it.... And ma we both are going to live here only..... So dont worry that u have to live with a bengali.... "

"Have u talked??? R is there anything to talk??? "

"I finished.... "

"U pagal we are angry on u bcoz u didn't inform us and we came to know by a third person..... And yes i don't like Bengalis but that doesn't mean i will go against my son's wish..... If swara is ur life then i have dont objection.... And i was very sad thinking whether u will marry or u will be in the thoughts of kavitha.... But thank god u loved swara.... I am very happy.... And tomorrow is nice day.... We will go and talk to Sharmisthaji and shobaji..... "sujatha said with happiness.....

"Mom mom calm down..... I haven't proposed swara itself.... And i do no whether she loves me or not.... I just talked with aunty and dida.... "

"Oh god.... Ok propose her soon sanskar..... Now i cant wait for my grand child.... "

"Mom pls stop embarrassing me...."sanskar smiled slyly.....

"Sanskar i am happy for u.... If bhaisa hears this he will be very happy..... "ram said and hugged him..... After that all talked for sometime and ramta went home and sanskar went to office.......