part 20

"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
   -Og Mandino

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 20

Sanskar and swara got ready and finished their breakfast.....

"Swara Mr.NM asked us to come in the afternoon.... So we have time till afternoon what shall we do???? "

"Sanskar tomorrow we are going to Kolkata right.... So y don't we go for a shopping.... I want to buy something to dida and ma...."

"Sure we will go.... And i will ask the car driver to come.... "

"Sanskar i forgot to ask.... Have u booked the same cab for three days???? "

"Oh u thought it as cab??? "

"Then??? "

"No swara actually its our car.... And Karma Industries has its branch office in mumbai too.... "

"Is it???? wow nice sanskar.... "At that time car came..... Both got into the car.... After sometime the car stopped at a mall.... Both swasan came out.... Swara saw the mall and opened her mouth....

"Oii sanskar.... Y we are here???? "

"R u playing??? U only told u need to buy something na???? "

"Sanskar s i told i want to buy something.... But surely not in malls.... I want to do street shopping sanskar..... "

"Street shopping???? swara r u mad??? no chance babes.... I am not coming.... "

"Ok don't come.... I will go.... U go to hotel.... I can go by cab.... Don't need ur dabba(waste) car.... "Saying this she went from there.... Sanskar opened his mouth in shock hearing his car as a useless one.... He came out from the shock and saw her talking to a taxi driver.... Seeing it he ran to her.... "Swara ok i will come with u.... Come lets go.... "Saying this he dragged her without waiting for her reply..... Swara giggled seeing him.... Then both went to "Bandra".....

Swara is very excited seeing the place..... She went inside a shop..... There she saw some dresses.... But she didn't like anything.... So she went to another shop.... Like this she went to 4 shops.... Sanskar wished that she would have shopped in malls itself as there will be a place to sit.... But here he is just standing..... Finally she liked a saree for dida and aunty..... And she liked a shirt for her... So she bought all the three....

"Uff finished.... Ok now shall we move to hotel.... I m very tired..... "Sanskar said exhausted.....

"What going to hotel???? see sanskar i have to shop many things.... Just bought dresses.... Now have to buy accessories..... "

"Swara.... "He said stretching her name....

"Sanskar its not compulsory that u have to come.... U go to hotel.... I will come in a taxi.... "

"Uff swara dont blackmail me.... Go and buy soon.... Huh... "

Swara smiled and went ahead.... Sanskar sighed and went behind her..... Then she went inside a shop and bought some accessories.... After half-an-hour she finished her shopping.... Sanskar sighed a heavy breath.... He walked to the car at that time sanskar saw someone and stood in his place.... Seeing him standing swara asked him whats the matter..... He just asked her to see in the direction he is seeing.... Swara is also confused seeing the person....

"Sanskar whats is adarsh doing here???? that too he is with a girl.... Wait she is the same girl whom we saw in restaurant on that day na???? "

"Yes swara and he doesn't have any work in mumbai.... Then what he is doing here.... That too with that girl..... Something is wrong swara.... Come lets ask him...  "Saying this both went but adarsh saw him and fled away from there.... Sanskar cursed himself for missing this opportunity.....