Episode 43

"Challenges in life prepare us to do something greater...."

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 43

Swara and her family came to Mukherji mansion..... Shomi is angry on swara a lot..... Swara went to her room and kept the bags and came out.... She sat in the sofa and called the servant and told her to make juice.... Seeing her soo cool all are confused and shomi is angry on her....

"Swara whats this???"

"What ma???"

"Why u did this swara??? Before doing such things can't u think about ur child???"

"Ma what r u saying????"

"Swara whats the pblm between you and sanskar???"

"Mom his love for me has reduced no no after seeing kavitha his first love came into his mind and now he needed only her not me.... So that only when i said to chose between us he chose kavitha...."

"Shut up swara.... Did he told kavitha is important and i want her only????"

"Ma he didn't tell me in his words.... His silence spoke a lot..... When i am there itself both are romancing..... Who knows what all they have done???"

"Swara dont u have shame to talk like this??? I don't know how u changed this much..... My swara is an intelligent girl and knows to handle the situation.... But u are not my shona.... U r someone.... "

"Ma trust me.... I adjusted a lot.... But there is a limit for everything..... After we came from our honeymoon he haven't spent time with me.... He was always with kavitha.... Even today afternoon when i said i am not well he didn't care for me ma.... He just cared for that kavitha.... Tell me what to do ma????"

"Swara u r insecure seeing them.... U can't see sanskar giving importance to some girl that too his first love kavitha.... Thats y u did this thing.... I tell u swara u will surely regret for leaving sanskar....."

"Shomi what r u speaking???? Don't forget she is our shoru she won't do anything wrong...."

"Ma this girl who is standing here is not our swara ma..... Just for a simple reason she left her husband..... Our shona knows to respect others feelings.... She knows to understand others.... But this girl is someone who doesn't care about others emotions..... But one thing is sure she is going to regret a lot...." saying this she went from there cryingly..... Nirbhay went behind her to console her..... Dida and Nikhil doesn't know what to do..... Just they left from there.... Swara felt angry on sanskar as shomi talked bad about her..... Her angry on sanskar increases.....

In maheswari mansion all are shocked with sudden happenings.... Kavitha is smirking with her plan getting successful.... At that time ragini came to the mansion.... She saw everyone in tension mode.... She went to annapurna and asked...."Ma what happened???"

"Nothing ragini.... U go to ur room...." ap said....

"Y jiji u r hiding it from her.... See u both sisters came into our house and spoiled the happiness.... She went away from here only u r there.... Soon u will also go from here after laksh gets divorce.... Then only we will be happy....." sujatha said.... Hearing it ragini is shocked and sad.... She had tears in her eyes that sujatha wants her to go from here..... She cryingly went from there....

In swasan room sanskar is sitting and recalling what all happened.... He is cursing himself for neglecting swara and spending time with kavitha.... He thought,"I should have explained swara patiently.... Surely she would have understood.... But what i did?? I stood silently.... Y i did like this.... Because of my silence she understood one thing and went away from me.... I can't live without her.... But now what i will do??? Even if i say anything she won't believe me.... Huh what to do...." when he was thinking kavitha entered the room....