part 18

“The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.”
   —Ernest Hemingway

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 18

Swasan went back to the hotel..... Actually they planned to spend two to three days in mumbai after they sign the deal.... Swara noticed that sanskar is silent through out the journey...... She thought to ask him once they reached the hotel.... So she too kept silent..... They reached the hotel...... Sanskar do no what to do.... He silently went front.... Swara went back.... When he try to close his room swara stopped him and entered in....

"Sanskar u were normal till i went inside to take the mobile..... But what happened within that 3 minutes that u turned into a moody one..... "

"Swara first sit down.... We will talk..... "

"K i sat down.... Now tell me.... "

"Swara actually when u went inside to take the mobile Mr.Mukherjee's valet fall down.... So i took that and gave it to him.... In that i saw a photo.... "

"So what??? "

"Uff swara just listen to me.... "

"Ok ok i zip my mouth now tell me.... "Saying this she kept her finger in her lips.... Sanskar lightly smiled seeing her action.....

"Swara.... Actually i saw a lady photo in that.... U know whose photo is that??? "she nodded her head in no.....

"Swara that is Sharmistha aunty photo..... "Suddenly she stood from the place.....

"What r u saying sanskar???? ma photo???? how come her photo be in Mr.Mukherjee's valet???? "

"Even i do no swara...... Wait do u know aunty's ex husband name???? "

"No Sanskar..... How can i know his name???? "

"Ya u r right..... What if we ask dida???? "

"Its good idea.... But she will ask us na y we are asking????"

"Ya..... We will think..... "

"Yes..... Whether he wants to take revenge from ma???"

"R u mad swara???? if he wants to take revenge he would have took it from her long back..... And y he wants to take revenge???? just answer me..... "

"I do no sanskar...... I feel very bad..... "

"Swara swara so that only i didn't tell u..... I thought to inform u after getting enough details.... "

"Sanskar pls we have to find soon..... If he has any intention to hurt ma na.... I won't leave him.... "

"Ha ha this is my sherni.... "Both didn't realise that Sanskar said her as my sherni in tension..... At that time sanskar got a call from Nirbhay's pa.... After talking to him sanskar came to swara.....

"Swara as we signed the deal Nirbhay wants to give us a party.... So he is inviting us to his home.... "

"What??? ya this is nice chance.... We can ask him anyhow.... "

"Swara r u mad???? how we will ask him???? "

"Sanskar no need to ask him directly..... We can ask him to tell about his family???? "

"Ya good idea swara..... Mm i accept that u have brain..... "

"Sanskar shut ur mouth..... U idiot..... I always have brain unlike you..... "

"Ha ha yes.... We don't have brain.... Now get ready madam.... We have to go..... "

"Ya ya i will go and get ready.... "