Part 26

"The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection."
-Thomas Paine

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 26

Next day sanskar wake up with new energy.... He had soo much of enthusiasm.... He is also confident that he can prove swara is innocent.... Then he got ready and took his breakfast and went to badi..... He entered very enthusiastically.... Swara saw him and is amused....

"Sanskar this much early??? Any pblm??? Or any urgent work in the office??? U could have told me before itself na???"

"Uff swara stop it.... I just came here to see my sweetheart ok...."

"Sanskar yesterday only we met and spend more time with each other.... Then what happened???"

"Sweetheart today u have a surprise.... If u see it u will be very happy...."

"Wow what surprise sanskar????"

"Swara its surprise ok.... So i won't tell u what it is.... He he...."

"Mm ok.... Let me get ready and come.... I want to know the surprise soon.... Can't wait...."saying this she ran from there.... At that time shomi came there....

"Aunty vo today ragini's truth will be out...." Hearing it shomi,dida and nirbhay were very happy....

"Really sanskar.... What u planned????" dida asked curiously.... Sanskar narrated the plan to them.... All are happy to hear it....

"Now ragini will spill the truth by her own.... Its very good idea sanskar...." sharmistha said....

"Aunty don't tell this to swara.... Let it be a surprise to her...."

"Sure sanskar.... I won't say.... Ok now come and have bf...."

"Nope aunty i already ate my break fast...."

"Ok sanskar.... Then will get ready...."saying this all went to get ready.... Sanskar tip toed and went to swara's room without anyone notice.... She came out from the washroom with bathrobe.... Her hair is wet.... She is rubbing it with towel.... Sanskar is awestruck to see her in bathrobe... He stood there freezed.... Swara didn't notice sanskar.... She took her hand to open her knot but suddenly sanskar got sense and spoke..."Swara i am here...." hearing it swara is shocked.....

"Sanskar u idiot.... What r u doing here???? Don't u have any manners to knock before coming inside???" swara asked with fake anger....

"Oh is it??? Then don't have any basic manners to lock the room??? Its me so no pblm... What if its someone haan???" sanskar asked smirkingly.... Swara embarrassed and doesn't know what to say... She bite her lower lips.... Sanskar can't control his emotions.... He went near her and pecked her lips.... "Get ready soon my life.... I am waiting down...." saying it he went from there.... Swara blushed a lot.... She got ready quickly and came down.... Then everyone took their breakfast....

All came out.... Swara is surprised to see everyone coming out.... "Where everyone are going????"

"Swara we all are going to same place.... And ur surprise is in mm... So don't talk in between.... Just wait and watch the show ok...."

"What show sanskar???"

"Shoru u will come to know there.... Come we are getting late...." saying this all went out... Even shekar,dadi and dadaji also came.... Then all went to mm.... Seeing everyone coming ap,laksh and ragini is confused while others know the matter that sanskar is going to prove swara innocent so they kept quiet.... Dp welcomed everyone and made them to sit.... Sujatha and pari came and gave coffee to everyone....