Part 29

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Episode 29

Swara is sleeping in her room and dreaming about her prince.... She slept soo much that day.... And none disturbed her even.... Sanskar came to badi.... He saw sumi and dida talking.... He entered inside and sat with them.... "Dida,aunty where is swara???"

"She didn't wake up till now sanskar...."shomi said.... Hearing it sanskar is shocked....

"Aunty its 9 now.... Still she is sleeping???"

"Ya... I think yesterday someone spend more time with her in the night.... So that only she is sleeping till now...."dida said and smiled.... Sanskar smiled sheepishly....

"Ok i am going to wake up her...." saying this he ran to her room.... Shomi and dida smiled....

Sanskar entered into her room... She is sleeping cutely.... He went and sat near her.... He tuckled the fringes of hair and kissed her forehead.... Swara slightly moved and opened her eyes very slightly.... She saw sanskar sitting near her.... She kept her head in his lap and hugged him...

"Aww my sweetheart doesn't want to wake up???" he said caressing her forehead....

"Ya sanskar.... I am very sleepy.... U know after u drop me here i can't sleep at all.... I was thinking about our future.... Our child won't suffer like me na.... He/She will have love and affection of both its mom and dad na.... Even it will get nani,nana,dadi,dada that too two dadi and dadas.... Then bade papa,bade mama,chachu and chachi na.... A very big family.... I am very happy sanskar...."swara said with tears in her eyes.... She tried to hide it from sanskar but he found that and took her face from his lap.... He cupped her face and said,"Sweetheart don't cry.... See our child will get every relation in its life.... U don't worry about it.... And y r u crying haan??? Even u got a papa na.... He loves u soo much like his own daughter.... U r my brave bengali tiger na.... Now smile otherwise in future our child become a cry baby like its mother...." hearing it swara stopped crying and started to beat sanskar.... "What u said i am cry baby??? U idiot,stupid,nonsense...."

"ha ha baby don't beat me.... Omg see ur face.... All the kajal u applied had been spread and now u r not looking less than devil.... Instead looking exactly like a devil...." hearing it swara beat him more.... Sanskar caught her hand and placed his mouth on hers and started to suck her lips.... At first she became shocked of sudden kiss but later reciprocated.... After few minutes both part their ways....

"Ok sanskar i will go and get ready as we have many thing to do today...." saying this she went to her washroom.... After sometime she came out to take her dress.... Sanskar told he will select a dress for her.... He opened her cupboard.... Seeing all her western dress sanskar is shocked to know how she will manage traditional dress in his house.... He took a dress and gave it to her.... Then he nodded his head sideways and thought his sweetheart can manage anything.... And even he get into a dream also....

Swasan are married.... Sanskar is doing his work in his laptop.... Swara came out with a pout wearing a bathrobe and her hair is wet.... Sanskar saw her and came towards her.... He wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her near him and asked,"sweetheart what happened??? Y this sad pout haan???"

"Sanskar i am in my sasural.... And i am married so i have to wear saree only na.... But i do no how to wear.... Even ma or dida is not there.... They only draped me saree on our marriage.... Now what i will do???"she said playing with his tshirt....

"Sweetheart when ur soulmate is here y to worry???"

"What u know how to drape a saree????"swara asked in shock....