Chapter 4

A.N Okay for this chapter I thought I might change up the POV a little. Tell me what you think? I would like everyone to know that I only own my characters in this fanfiction all the others belong to the original creator and I would also like to state that this is my story and I would like to keep it as my story not a story that people steal material from. Thanks

TonyStarks POV (I know right)

I love flying in my suit, it makes me... superior. And no, I do not mean that I am going to turn all Loki on the world but I am known to the world. Quite popular actually; I say it's from my charm and wit, not to mention my amazing good looks. Pepper has a different opinion but you know I am not sure Big-headessness is actually a word. So I don’t think that counts.

I am right now in the middle of a highly important test of the new suit I had made the other week. I did look rather similar to the older editions but I had installed higher tech so that is was practically a more upgraded version of the old one. I also had modified the paint job in this one keeping up with the red and gold theme which iron man suited. All in all, I liked it. It flew well and JARVIS had made sure that everything was in controlling order as I set my course back to New York. My tower, all thanks to me, was now fully restored and even better from what it was before Loki had decided to attack the world. Pepper and I were going to stay there for a few days to check and see how everything is going with the press and the opening I had been invited to and other stupid stuff I loved.

"Ms Potts is calling sir," JARVIS informed me when a picture of Pepper showed up in my mask.

"Put her through," I told him and waited for a few seconds for Pepper’s voice.

"Hi Tony, is everything going okay with the suit?" She asks me through the phone. I smile at her voice even if she could see me.

"The suit is perfect, obviously. To what do I owe this call Ms Potts?" I answered supplying a question of my own to her. I didn’t believe that she was just calling to see how the suit is going when I could just tell her when I got back and not in mid flight.

"We have a visitor" I frowned at this and hovered in mid-air. Her voice was still so bubbly so I knew that there was no danger and Pepper had obviously let the visitor in as JARVIS hadn’t mentioned any intruders but I knew that I had to go back.

"I'll be there." I told her and the call disconnected.

I turn back towards Stark, sighing at my interruption. I was planning to go and visit my closest friend, Rhodey. But now I had to go and see this visitor of mine. I admired the STARK lettering on my building as I came closer to my tower. I landed down gently without hassle and started walking down my little runway and my inventions started pulling apart my suit as I walked. There sitting on my couch, drinking my champagne was old popsicle smiling politely talking Pepper not noticing that I had arrived yet. Well that was rude, I cleared my throat and they both turned to me standing up in unison.

“You know,” I stated walking to the cupboard and pulling out a glass and pouring some champagne into it before taking a sip. “We do have visiting hours and these are not it,”

Mr Captain Spangled Suit looked over at me with a glint of annoyance in his eyes; well that made two of us, I thought.

“You know when they told me to do this job I cringed a little. Don’t worry Playboy, I’m only here to deliver a message.” He told me. I ignored the playboy, petty insult and took another sip of my drink.