Chapter 8

A.N - Hey guys, here is the newest chapter. I would just like to remind everyone that I do not any characters other than my own. I do own the storyline however so that stays with me and  I want it to keep bit that way. (If any one is copying my storyline please message me to let me know)

So without anymore messages here is chapter eight.

 Chapter 7 Recap

The red head who I now know as 'Agent Romanoff' motioned me to follow her as the archery guy or 'Agent Baron' moved in the opposite direction with the boys. I hugged Hayden goodnight before leaving.

"So Agent Romanoff, you got a first name?" I asked when we were walking the halls alone.

"Natasha," She said in a tone that she was bored and professional.

"Well Tash," I ignored the glared that was sent me way as so many do. "It's nice to know that there are still females that can kick butt around here."

She smirks slightly before resuming her professional matter. I will crack her soon.

We turn the corner and Tash stopped at a door that I assumed was mine. She opened in and before I could walk in someone rounded the other corner. I sucked in a small breath and then felt the anger flow through my body. I wanted to tear his cocky attitude so that it lay broken on the floor. He hadn't changed much from what I could remember and that only made my eyes harden even more. I stood rigid and I spoke my least favourite word in the world.

"Father."

Chapter 8

Lottie's POV

In an instant my shock turned to anger. It wasn’t the ‘I am close to yelling at you’ anger but ‘I am about to punch someone in the face’ anger. I turned around and walked around to my room and slammed the door quickly behind me. Leaning against the door I closed my eyes and breathed slowly in and out my heart pumping.

“What was all that about Tony?” I could hear Tash’s voice from just outside my room.

“No idea,”

I screamed out in frustration and walked over kicking the corner of a bed that was set up. I heard footsteps outside descend down the hallway and all went quiet so I knew that I was alone. Everything around me went calm and I had proper time to think. I couldn’t believe that he was here! Why was he here?

“Oh right, he was metal man or whatever” I said to myself.

I took a few more deep breaths to calm myself down and instead turned to look at the room I was obviously staying in. There wasn’t much there; a double bed, a set of drawers next to it and a wardrobe, nothing decorative but it didn’t matter all that much because I wasn’t going to be there for too long anyway. I don’t think I will anyway.

I sat on the edge of the double head and sunk my head in my hands tiredly. I really didn’t have a clue what I was going to do and I was absolutely terrified. There I said it, terrified! Charlotte Marie Stark, the badass of the Aphrodite cabin, scared of nothing, was completely terrified and lost as to what she was going to do now. The thing that I was most worried about though was leading other people. How could I lead other people in a quest if I didn’t know what to do myself? I was pulling my fellow campers, my friend’s (and Lucas) in danger all because I didn’t know what was going to happen. I had spent years and years and years waiting and asking for quest after quest and yet I was stuck on what to do after not even 24 hours of the first one I get.

I flopped onto my back hoping my head would reach the pillow but instead I hit something that was much harder. I turned around and there was my backpack. I couldn’t believe I had forgotten it. One of the agents must have grabbed it from the car. I sat up and moved so my legs were crossed on the bed in front of me and the bag was facing towards me.