Chapter 14

A.N I CANNOT BELIEVE I'M GETTING THIS FAR INTO THE STORY!!!!!! I always expected to go maybe ten chapters in and have 50 or so reads so I get really sad and delete it from the internet but NO. You guys have been amazing and now I'm upto almost 4.5 THOUSAND reads. Not hundred THOUSANDS!!!!!!!!

So I really just want to thankyou for being amazing. No I want to hug and kiss you all but I don't think that's possible because I don't know where all of you live. But in the mental sense MWAUH MWAUGH and *INSERT HUGGING HERE*. 

Because you are so amazing I am going to grant you with one thing that always makes me happy. A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! You even made me happy for finding a way out of cleaning my room. I really should do that though I lost my phone in their.

Anyway onto Chapter FOURTEEN.

P.S You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 14

Lottie's POV

It was late afternoon on the third day after the first attack and the whole team had just been through the longest training we had been through yet and so emotions and tempers were running wild. Everyone was tired and everyone wanted to sleep but we had yet to have another battle strategy meeting in an hours’ time and so no one could go to bed just yet.

So instead we were all sitting in the lab talking as my father and Bruce worked on some kind of experiment. In our spare time we did this often, come into the lab together. When we first got settled in I asked Steve why we did that. He told me that they had been coming into a lab together since Loki’s first attack so it was now some type of Avenger’s base while they were in one of these things. I thought that sounded reasonable.

 Fury had been watching us carefully during the previous training session and he had been stating to us over and over again that we needed to be prepared and to be in top-shape when the main fight came to be. He was looking over at my dad when he was saying it. As much as I love to disobey Pirate and trust me in the past three days that I have been here it is one of my favourite things to do I know that he is right. So I am not that stubborn when he orders me to do something. By the amount of training we have done I have to say that Loki better be ready for what’s coming for him.

“I don’t see why we don’t just fight Loki and the monster now!” Tash had burst out pulling me from my thoughts and everything went quiet as we looked at her.

"We need to be prepared." Hayden said to her in the best way possible and she turned her glare on him. She might be pretty awesome but her eyes better stop glaring at my best friend now or she’ll pay.

"We are prepared. What we need to do is save all the people that are going to be in DANGER!" She exclaimed the last word. "Why are we sitting here, when people are getting very seriously hurt out there?"

"Because if we do something now a whole lot more people are going to hurt and maybe even die and we'll be top of the dying list." I told her. We are going up against something that can kill you in 3 seconds flat, can kill a hundred people in three seconds flat. Doesn't she understand? I had seen the attack personally but I still knew it wasn’t the right time.

"We have defeated Loki before and won." Natasha looked at me as if I had forgotten. 

"But have you defeated a humongous monster that rips apart everything in its path while it breaths fire on you?" I questioned her. I thought I had seen a glimmer of understanding cross her eyes for a moment there but then it changed back into a look of disbelieving.

“It was of my understanding that the whole point of you being here was to defeat the monster that your family has brought into this world.” In the background you could hear the thunder boom from over us. The winds had picked up from around us and the crashing sound of waves on rocks was also heard from where they sat in the lab. Obviously the gods were listening to the conversation and they were not happy. Nor were their children.