Chapter 13

A.N Hello everyone. I thought I was getting better at my uploading but no I still suck :( I will keep it brief by saying here is chapter 13. I won't say much more or else I will never get this done.

Chapter 13

Lottie's POV

It had only been a couple of days since the first attack and everything seemed to have calmed a lot in that time. Since the attack we spend most of our time planning battle strategy and training although within that we seemed to have bonded so much that I am comfortable will every one of them, besides eye-patch. Even Lucas and I seemed to be getting closer and I didn't know if I liked that or not. I mean I did like it but the fact that I can't seem to think straight around him scares me a little. Usually at camp we avoid each other as much as we could if we weren't pranking or arguing and now we spend hours in the same room talking civil with one another.

Natasha and I have been getting along great with one another. I was so glad by the end of the first day of knowing all of them I had another girl to communicate with. It took a few tries to knock over the shell she hides in but once I did I found out that she is absolutely hilarious and head over heels for Clint. I had seen that possibility from the moment I had arrived on the Hellicarrier and it was going to be so much fun doing what my siblings, mother and I do best; it was matchmaking time! The only problem was that Mr Pirate Eye-patch had banned any relationships from within SHIELD and if I knew one thing that Natasha and Clint had in common was that they never liked to rebel from the rules made here. I am absolutely positive that if my mother was watching when Natasha told me that rule she would have screamed because I sure did.

Mr Steve Rodger was teaching me all about his time in the early 1900's and in return I was helping him by teaching him things that happen nowadays by that list he goes by. As soon as I saw it the first time I made him try a Tim-Tam, I literally shoved it into his face, and now he's obsessed. I couldn't believe some of the things he went through back then and how amazing he was even before he was successful in enlisting for the army. The selflessness of his actions and the sacrifice and just his calm, quick thinking, smart way of words I just... It's incredible. Lucas hit it off with Steve as well; I think the fact that it was one of the hardest arm-wrestling matches Steve had ever played and the fact that he wasn't the only one here that was freakishly strong set them off. I'm predicting a wedding in the Summer.

Hayden, Bruce, dad and I have this massive set up in one of the labs. I mean the entire Hellicarrier is amazing but once you show me a place where I can go to work on stuff and think of new inventions and I am set for life. A lot of times my dad likes to come and examine our weapons and how they can transform into tiny objects. I tried to explain that it was partly magic but I don't think he really cares, so I gave him my bracelet to borrow. Most of the time when I was in there I was trying to make my phone lighter and also input more into it so that it is even more high-tech than dad's.

I haven't really seen Peter in my few days here. Apparently he is in senior year in high school and has classes at different times of the day. He has this girlfriend though, Gwen Stacy, and she is absolutely gorgeous; kind of reminds me of Emma Stone. He wasn't at the last attack thing though; he told me that he keeps his Spiderman secret from almost everyone even his aunt. It kind of sucks for him about that and also the fact that half the city thinks that he shouldn't do what he does which is stupid. I mean look how much crap goes on in New York if we need this many 'Superheros' helping it. Anyway he's really chilled and he taught me how to ride a skate board which I am dreadful at.

Then there's Thor and I...well I don't think that Thor can get over the fact that I am my father's daughter and that the Greek Gods are being civil to him while he is here. But he is like a massive teddy bear of a brother. It was rather adorable listening as he called me Lady Stark the metalman's daughter. He also told me all about Jane Foster, who I believe is his girlfriend but they had only known each other and spent time with each other for no more than six months. But you can plainly see that he cares for her deeply.