Chapter 6

A.N Okay sorry It took a while. I haven't uploaded in almost a week!!! I hope you like it anyway and read it so... yeah. I just want to state that I do not own the characters other than the unfamiliar ones (Lottie, Lucas, Hayden) This story however is mine so please don't steal it.

Lottie's POV

The next morning I woke way earlier than what was normal. Everything around me had a dark glow about as the sun wasn't quite out yet and there were no sounds around the cabin meaning that everyone else was asleep I lifted the covers off of me and the cold morning air sent chills throughout my body. I slowly crept out of bed and I got ready I found myself dropping ad tripping over everything. This was a regular occurrence; I am not that graceful in the mornings...or afternoons really either.

I checked over to see if I had woken anyone and felt relieved when no one moved or said anything. I was going to miss all of my brothers and sisters dearly. I could still remember when I first was claimed, mother dressed me in this princess outfit with a tiara and all (she even gave me those beginning heels), Chiron take me to my new cabin and explained to me how they were all my brothers and sisters. I had been in awe at how many siblings I had that I ran in and hugged the first person I saw. Even now my love for my siblings was still very strong and I am sure within a day or so I would want to hear there gossiping again.

I looked down at the backpack I had been packing and I think I had everything ready for my journey. It haunts me to say that I only had two changes of clothing and my armour inside, along with some toiletries as well. I told my siblings one last mental goodbye and walked out of the cabin heading to the workshop where my weapons, which were finally finished, were laying on the table. I strapped my sword into place and touched the middle of my shield causing it to shrink down into my bracelet which I hung from my wrist.

Once everything was ready I grabbed my backpack with my two change of clothing and my armour inside. I walked out of the cabin, mentally saying one last goodbye to my siblings and quickly headed to the workshop where my weapons where finally finished. I strapped my sword to my belt and wrapped my bracelet which turns into my shield around my wrist. Looking over at the weapons shed I contemplated taking my bow and arrow; was that taking too much? I went in there and slung the bow and the sheaf of arrows onto my back walking out of the workshop and up to the top of Half-blood hill.

I was done for now.

When I got there I noticed that Chiron was there along with Hayden which was really not that surprising to me. It also was not that surprising that Pire was there yet. I went over to Thalia's tree and pet Peleus the dragon who was wrapped around the trunk guarding the golden-fleece. I don't think that the fleece was any safer than what it was now. I said goodbye to my dragon friend and made my way over to the two about ten meters away.

"Argus will take you to Central Park where you will be on your on from there," Chiron said to the both of us when I had reached him. I put my hand on the bow and sighed. Mortals would see my bow and arrows as an over the shoulder bag and not a weapon which I had to say I was pleased about. I couldn't see myself wearing a jail uniform. I mean for what Percy was describing when he told me about his quests it was only a matter of time for him but for me, I couldn't see it and I was honestly glad.

It was only a few minutes later when Lucas Pire showed up yawning. I guess like me he didn't sleep much the night before. I was still looking primped from when my siblings and I made facemasks and had makeover sleepover type thing last night. So I was looking fresh and clean. Thinking about my mother I started to wonder if she would be proud of me or not. I was bringing pride to the Aphrodite Cabin being the first person from that cabin in 40 years who had been given a quest if I made it back I mean. Would she be happy with me for taking on the challenge.