Chapter 15

A.N  YAY I'm getting better in my uploading!!!!!!!! Please, Please, PLEASE comment and vote and so forth on my chapters and if you want anything at all please don't hesitate to send me an inbox. I will help you with anything if I have the power to do so or if now I will try to turn you in the right direction so that you will get the same result. So all in all comment, vote and inbox, the choice is yours.

Chapter 15

Lottie's POV

It was around the four thirty in the morning mark when I had got up the next morning. I say get up because I had woken up from yet another dream at 2ish and I wasn’t able to get any more sleep so I just looked up at the ceiling. I think the nerves of what the day would bring were getting to me so getting up was something that got me doing something.

I grabbed two clean towels out of my bag and new bottle of bottle wash before getting into the shower wiping any sleep out of my eye and waking up for the day. As I stood lathering my body with body wash in the shower it gave me more time to think about the Prophecy and the quest and what Chiron was telling me. The lines in the prophecy may not mean anything of what I think I mean. The knot in my stomach as still there after reassuring myself for what was probably the 100th time since 2 but it had started to become looser as I convinced myself.  

I turned the water off and lazily stepped out of the heat and into the chill of a new day. Wrapping once towel around my body and the other around my newly washed hair I made my way back into the room and opened the backpack. My mother had obviously been watching again because I now found myself staring at a beautiful Greek style white dress. My armour was also there and I found that I was looking at what I now figure to be my battle outfit. I lifted it carefully out of the bag and looked at it carefully. There was my armour and my matching knee guards and celestial bronze glove type things, and then under it was a white Greek dress fell to the floor with two giant splits that went right up to my mid-thigh. The whole outfit was beautiful and fierce and was just what I needed to calm my nerves a little more. I let the towel fall to the floor and put it on (obviously with underwear). It fit like a glove and was light enough to move in without difficulty without it being to light that the materials were a useless source of protection.   

The bag also contained three other pieces of the suit; a pair of strappy gold greek sandals, little golden tight shorts, and a golden wreath for my hair. I quickly braided my hair in top braid and then placed the wreath on. With my shorts now on as well as my shoes I moved my way over to the mirror so to look at myself.

Staring back at me was unrecognisable warrior. Well was wasn’t that unrecognisable. She was ready to fight and ready to defend the world from the evil that is on it. I hoped that she looked like her mother. Smiling slightly I grabbed my bow and a full sheath of arrows placing them on my back and making sure that my sword was securely in my ear and that the bracelets still hung glittering on my wrist. I left the room with the skirt floating beautifully behind me.

Not long after I had gotten up people were beginning to move around the Hellicarrier trying to prepare New York for the attack that could come to them in if I was correct around twenty nine hours’ time. Hopefully between now and then Typhoeus would be destroyed and Loki would be stopped without any questions remaining. It was scary how much everything relied on the battle that was about to begin although I couldn’t think about that until it was done otherwise I could over think things.

During the early hours I mostly helped prepare the jets to leave with a few other Shield agents who were up. For the beginning of the time they had just stared at me while I looked at them awkwardly. I guess that is what you get though when you look like you’ve come out of mythology book. That had ended though, thankfully, and we were able to get the job done quickly without too many hassles.