Epilogue

Epilogue

Two day's later

Lottie's POV

“DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN! C”MON LET’S GO AND PLAY. I NEVER SEE YOU ANYMORE COME OUT THE DOOR IT’S LIKE YOU’VE GONE AWAY,” I sang at the top of my lungs and I stood at the desk in the garage polishing my armour. Lucas and I watched Frozen last night (more like I forced him to) and now I couldn’t get the songs out of my head! It was awesome.

“CHARLOTTE STARK” Tash yelled from the other room “SHUT UP”

“LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOO LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAN’T HOLD ME BACK ANNYYYYYYMOOOOOOOOORRREEEEE” I countered back to her laughing. Natasha couldn’t stay mad at me anyway. I was just too adorable. I also had three packets of Skittles this morning so I was feeling a little energetic.

That just made the day more fun.

“Charlotte,” I turned around and saw Annabeth’s picture standing the middle of nowhere. This was the first time that I had received an iris message. I usually was the one that sent them so this was a whole new experience.

I looked at Annabeth and to be honest she looked terrible. She had small shadows under her eyes and her face sticky with what looked like dried up tears. She was too pale as well and her eyes looked duller than they usually did. It was like there was a spark that forgot to light.

“What’s wrong? What happened?” I asked seriously forgetting about the energy that was rushing through my body.

“Lottie, Percy’s missing”

And that seriously is the end of my story. After 106 pages and 43,880 words on word I have complete my very first book. I really hope you enjoyed reading it and I definitely enjoy writing it for you all. I have so many people to thank for the support I was given in writing. I want to thank everyone who voted and commented as so many of you made my day over and over again. I want to thank everyone who has added it to their reading list and finally everyone who just read it. I am so close to my goal of 10,000 reads now and I, in no way, expected it to go that big.

So this book Charlotte Stark is officially completed. Thank you thankyou thankyou all for letting me share my creativity with you.

I will be posting the second of the series soon. It is not going to be a sequel per say but I think you would like it. I will add the link when I create it soon.

So over and out

LotsofLuck

Gina