Chapter 19

SO I don't know what happened with the text with these A things. But I hope that this would be better. I am glad that I saved it else where.

A.N- Here is my new chapter I hope you find it awesome and if not just pretend that you do. Haha jks but I hope you do like it I try hard to please you and I'm pretty sure that was the word I was looking for. And tell me what you think of it. I really hope you enjoy reading my new chapter and I'll just start uploading.

Recap of Chapter 18!!!!!!!!

“If Annabeth gets to go with Percy why can’t I go with my best friend?” Hayden shrugged. I smiled at him and we walked together. “Us two, we stick together always.”

I moved my head slightly when we landed and was pulled from my flashback and into my numbness once again. I looked over to where Hayden was lying. I smiled a little and whispered.

“Always,”

I closed my eyes as the three tears rolled down my cheeks from my eyes and squashed my head into my father’s chest. He was gone, he wasn’t coming back, but I was still here and I didn’t know what to do. Everything around me felt foreign and I hated it.

Just to change it up a little

Chapter 19

Lucas's POV

When we had stepped into the jet everything was silent among us as our eyes either drifted to the body behind the blanket of the girl who was carrier in by Stark. Not once did my eyes stray from her angelic face which currently held no emotion in it. She was his best friend of course; she had sat with him throughout his final moments. I think we were all in some state of shock.

Hayden was only a kid; he wasn’t even eighteen yet. He was one of the thinkers in the group too. Being a child of Athena, battle-strategy came somewhat easy to him but the leader part definitely was because of the type of person he was. It has only been now that I have spent so much time with him that I can see everything that had been said about him at camp was true. He was one of the true leaders and boy could he come up with good plans. I guess that was why all of the pranks that were mainly targeting me worked so well.

From where I sat opposite her I could see that Lottie was somewhere so far away from earth right now that no one could pull her out of it. With glazed eyes she stared into space her light pink lips opened ever so slightly her chest rising in and out slowly as the eerie peace surrounded her. Even in her bloodied, torn and burnt battle gear I couldn’t help but to admire her beauty and remember that kiss which she had bestowed on me not an hour ago. It sounded cheesy, even in my head, but the sparks that erupted when her lips crashed into mine was something I had never felt before; they were warm and soft. I touched the corner of my lips thinking about it and shook my head slowly.