Chapter 11

A/N Hello. I am getting really slack with uploads at the moment ad for that I am really sorry. I am also writing this on my phone so I have no idea how long or short the chapter will be so if it is really short Ill upload another later today to make up for it. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 10 RECAP

It had been a couple hours of all of us being in here. Sometimes we did our own thing other times we would join together and work out battle strategies (Steve and Hayden hit it off) until by the end of it we were all sweaty and tired and ready to eat and sleep then do it all over again in the morning.

"CALLING ALL AVENGERS, TROUBLE DOWNTOWN, CALLING ALL AVENGERS, TROUBLE DOWNTOWN,"

Chapter 11

Lottie’s POV

The Avenger’s stopped what they were doing as soon as they heard the speakers and quickly changed from the tired but in a happy mood into a more serious expression. They booked out of the room and along with the other agents started running around in a type of organised chaos that left Hayden, Lucas and I watching them in mild curiosity.

“We should help them,” Hayden suggested and I agreed without any hesitation. We weren’t going to be any good going up against mortals, I didn’t know how helpful we would be since our weapons would pass right through them, but now that Loki was allying himself with Greek monsters none of us knew what to expect. It was also true that the three of us had agreed to join their team until Loki is apprehended so we had to have their backs now shouldn’t we.   

“You’re right,” I told him “Go get your armour and strap it on. We should meet back here as soon as you can.”

We exited the training room and ran our separate ways back to our rooms dodging everyone that was running in the different directions. When I had reached my room I opened my bag and grabbed my armour putting it on. I couldn’t help but to admire my craftsmanship as I did so. The armour was perfectly moulded to my body and gave of a sense of female Greek warrior in the way it was crafted. I strapped it on tightly while allowing it to move and then grabbed my sheaf of arrows and my bow putting it on my back. I check my ear making sure that my sword was still there (That sounds so irregular) and then made sure that I still had my bracelet on my wrist.

Once I was sure that I had left nothing behind and everything was prepared I booked it out of room and ran back to the training room where we were to meet. The hallways were still buzzing with people although there were less than before, most of the agents would have reached their destination now so it was easier to navigate through the crowd.

When I had rounded the corner to the entrance of the training room I had discovered that both Hayden and Lucas were there full in their celestial bronze armour waiting for me.

“We are going to have to hurry if we are to catch them,” Hayden says when we start walking to where the Avengers were setting up, preparing to leave. “They’ll be leaving soon.”

And true to the statement, when we had reached where they were grouped it was almost time for them to leave. My father looked up at us when he heard the footsteps coming down the deserted hall.