Chapter 16

A.N:  And here we are. I did go bck to every chapter and fix them up a little. I didn't do so many changes to my previous chapters and I didn't full edit them or anything I just wanted to change a couple things around so that I can go on and include things I couldn't before. I don't think it makes much of a difference but if you have been waiting for this chapter and want to reread the previous chapters I have altered them slightly. Thanks for all of your support and I am going to go on with the newest chapter enjoy.

Chapter 15 recap             

"Here's the plan" Steve said through the earpiece which made me jump a little. "Natasha, Clint, Peter you guys and I are going to evacuate everyone we can in as little time as possible. Prevent any attack that could happen on the innocent people there and if you can try to stop the flame."

"Steve there are more Yevoos out there," Natasha told him and there were in deed many of the green monsters making a mess everywhere.

"Great, that's what we need more things to kill," I said sarcastically. Steve went on.

"Then destroy as many as you can along the way. Stark, confine Loki that will make it easier to capture him rather than him to be free. Remember his magic. Thor help Stark. And you three." He looked at me, Hayden and Lucas. Outside the window heads after heads of dragon roared and smashed things with its massive body.

"We have that thing." Hayden nodded. "I'll go in from behind to try and get to its heart. I think that's the only way to kill it. Lottie you destroy as many heads as you can they will come back but it's slow enough to have a head start." The pun wasn't intended. "Lucas,” He said. “Help Lottie and tries and see if you can stab the hearts from a different position," the plan was set; Athena's children always have a plan. We nodded and turned back to Steve.

"And Bruce," He said staring at the doctor who sighed a little "It's time to get angry."

Chapter 16

Lottie's POV

The jet touched down on the rubble that were destroyed houses at the closest place we could find without hitting anyone. Hundreds of people were running around like crazy trying to escape all the action which made the whole scene even more nerve wracking than I thought it would be. Children were screaming and crying for their mothers all alone on the streets and police officers were all around trying, and yet failing, to restore peace to the area.

The smoke rose high around the wreck as the fire continued to blaze higher than I had ever seen before. In the middle of the rubble I could make out Loki’s helmet thing standing calmly as everyone rushed around. I couldn’t understand why he was doing this until I heard his voice project through the crowd.

“Sometimes you have to destroy the old before you can start again,” The Loki in the centre of the arena disappeared and reappeared not ten metres way from the group.

“I have been waiting for your arrival,” He said and the sense of menace behind the calm made me nervous although I felt more nervous for him seeing as he was about to be taken down. “I see you have been adding to your little group, how nice,”