♥00♥ Cherry blossom in the Blue Castle

There was a Chinese restaurant in the Miyagi area and the flow of customers were maintained in a good flow from the moment it opened with a brand new name. The theme of the restaurant's design was serene beauty based from cherry blossoms. Everyone heard that the family who owned it migrated from Hong Kong and have also mastered the Japanese language so communication was not an issue at all.

Sakura Palace had a floor for the restaurant as well as a floor for just enjoying a drink or have some tasty desserts; the 2nd floor was pretty popular with young people for a number of reasons. For obvious reasons, the desserts, the atmosphere, the sofa seats and chairs, but most of all...there was a girl who served desserts who was very beautiful.

"Is there anything else you would like?" Sakura Ranfa had the hair color that matched the cherry blossoms, eyes as blue as the ocean, and ribbons as blue as the cloudless sky. She was very beautiful and she made people blush whenever she went to serve them.

"No thank you. We're about to pay when our friend comes back." Iwaizumi said to Ranfa. Iwaizumi Hajime, Matsukawa Issei, and Hanamaki Takahiro all blushed slightly when Ranfa came to their table wearing a kimono. 

"Shall I give you the bill?" 

"Sure. It's nearly time for schools to open...what school are you going to?" Hanamaki asked her. 

"I'm going to be a 2nd year at Aoba Johsai." 

"No way! That's where we all go! You can say we're your senpais!" Iwaizumi found the coincidence kind of funny in a strange way. "If there is anything you're not sure of, find one of us three to help you." 

"Thank you very much, you're too kind." 

"We're going to go to school together anyway, it's a senpai's job to take care of their kouhais." Matsukawa smiled at her. 

Ranfa was happy to meet new customers who were very kind to her. She decided to give them a plate of red bean mochis as a treat for being so nice to her when they had not met for that long. She gave them four mochis because there were four of them. Their 4th member was about to come out of the toilet...now.

"Geez..." Oikawa came back from the toilet but he didn't look too happy about things. He looked annoyed, making such a face like an unhappy customer when there's something unsatisfactory. 

"What is the matter with you now?" Iwaizumi asked him as he chewed on the mochi. 

"Don't get me started, Iwa-chan! The toilet here doesn't even flush! I tried to flush it many times but...but things just wouldn't go and now I don't know what to do!" 

"Oh God...you left a number two in there?" Hanamaki asked him with a smug look, "I didn't know good looking people could shit." 

"I am a human too! When nature calls, it calls without mercy!" Oikawa complained with his head flat on the table. "Kuh...! I feel bad for leaving it all there! What do I do?!" 

"I'd do nothing and pretend it never happened." Iwaizumi was certain Oikawa wasn't in the mood to eat the mochi so he poked it with his finger, "I want it, I'm gonna eat it." 

"Go ahead..." Oikawa was utterly embarrassed and clueless on what to do. He tried to flush it away, honest! The number two just didn't want to leave the toilet and he had no choice but to leave it when the coast was clear. "Wait, there is something I CAN do..." Oikawa went to the counter right away. "Excuse me~ Hello~!" 

Ranfa greeted away some customers and now her attention was on Oikawa. 

"How may I help you?" 

'Oh, she is cute...' "Yes, I have some issues and I'd like you to come with me and deal with it." 

"Is that so? I am afraid it's beyond what I can do in my powers...whatever you have trouble with." Ranfa was gently pushing away his claim on whatever was troubling him with a gentle and friendly smile.