♥10♥ Teach me~♥

"You're going to what?" Ranfa doesn't understand why her 3 senpais, Hanamaki, Iwaizumi, and Matsukawa, all invited her out to the city today. Well, they had already explained their reasons but she doesn't quite understand their intentions behind it. 

"We're going to help you improve on the relationship with Oikawa." Hanamaki said to her with a thumbs up, "If you follow our instructions, you will be an ace when it comes to a girlfriend!" 

"I don't need love help. I am going home." 

"Sakura! Wait!" Iwaizumi's call out to her name was not making her retreat!" 

"Sakura, do you think you got the hang of it? It's fine if you do, but we do have more experience in the field than you, even if you are very observant..." Matsukawa persuaded. 

'If I leave now, I will miss out on their tips. Do I really need them? But things as of now, it doesn't look normal at all...' Ranfa was actually taking her time to actually think about it. Now that she think about it, what kind of girlfriend go all out to whack their boyfriend? Not to mention sassing him at every given opportunity...was it not okay? Oikawa must have a masochistic streak in him if he chose to fall for her, right? But it wouldn't help to see what the other 3 suggest. "All right, I'll listen to you guys." 

"Good girl." Iwaizumi patted her on the head, "We called out Oikawa too, he will be here in a bit." 

"Wait, how is it helping if he is here too?"

"Think of it as practice." Hanamaki explained, "Matsukawa-sensei, please give us a review of our dearest student here." 

"Sure thing, Hanamaki-sensei. All right, Sakura, this is based off what we see." Matsukawa looked at his cell phone to look at the notes he, Iwaizumi and Hanamaki, compiled together. "First of all, you are quick to anger." 

"I can't help it, I get frustrated that I am losing a brain cell when talking to Oikawa-senpai." She tried to excuse her reasons for her actions. 

"You sass him at every given opportunity. No one likes that." 

"Can't help it, he gave me a platform to do so." 

"You don't know how to be romantic. At all." 

"I will admit that one." 

"Oikawa is one of the easiest person to get along with but you make it look like the hardest thing on Earth." 

"Uh..." 

"There are many occasions where Oikawa tries to be romantic and you downright reject him, thus making him much more annoying for us to handle." 

"I-is that so...?" 

"On top of that, you always show him an unfriendly face." 

Ranfa wanted to say something against that but she couldn't. Well, she had to admit that her face hadn't been the friendliest whenever she's with Oikawa. "Fine. I'll do my best to compromise...I can't make promises though." 

"That's the spirit!" Iwaizumi looked ahead and he saw Oikawa running over to them. 

"Yaho~! Ah! My hair looks a little weird..." Oikawa made a quick stop in front of a shop's window to sort his hair out. Just this mere action was enough to make Ranfa's vein threaten to pop. 

"Now, now, calm your face..." Hanamaki was trying to help her tone the fire down. "Back, back...10% more, awesome!" 

Oikawa came over and he happily smiled that everyone was here. 

"Sorry, I was late! I got so excited that I stayed up all night and barely had any sleep." 

"That's the best-" She wanted to say 'That's the best excuse you can come up with?! My 8 year old cousin could come up with something more creative than that!' but Matsukawa nudged her as a reminder that no sassing will be commenced today. "...that is fine, as long as you are here."