♥18♥ I'll always follow you

Oikawa breathed in and out heavily because he ran as fast as he could to get to where she was. Now that he was right in front of her, now what? His brain started to question his own heart; was he really going to prevent Ranfa from being on the appropriate path? Was he going to selfishly keep her by his side even though he knew she was better off elsewhere? Was he really going to take away the chance that would come once in a lifetime? 

"Ranfa..." 

Ranfa looked at Oikawa and then back at Atobe, "Please excuse me." Ranfa walked up to Oikawa, "What is it?" 

"Ranfa..." 

"I'm sure you didn't run all the way here just to say my name." 

"If I don't call your name, I might not get the chance to call it. 

"Is that so?" 

"Yeah..." He held her hand and he traced the back of her hand with gentleness. He looked at her in the eyes, trying to seek the her who looked out for him. She had been looking out for him this whole time, even when her words said otherwise, she still looked out for him. She looked out for him more than anyone. Was he truly looking out for her when he told her to go back on the correct path? 

"Do you know why you are here?" Ranfa looked at him in the eyes, "What are you doing here, Oikawa-senpai? What are you hoping to achieve by coming here? Your match is ongoing, right now, you shouldn't even be here." 

"Don't tell me where I should or shouldn't be..." Oikawa's fingers intertwined with hers, "I can't let you go in the end. Haha, I tried to let you go on your best path but I am too selfish to let you go..." He was a selfish lover. He was so selfish that he prioritized his passion over his former lover, and now he was being so selfish that he was keeping his current lover to his side. "I want you to achieve your happiness, but I feel like I am losing part of my happiness if I do that..." He really doesn't know what to do anymore. He wanted to let her go, but keep her at the same time. He's really looking like a contradiction right now. 

"Senpai, you're contradicting yourself." Ranfa reminded him because she's very certain that if someone were to hear his words, they would be confused more than being touched.

"I know that. I know that more than anyone else!" 

"Then, do you want me to say something about it?" 

"I do! I'm at the point where I need you to feel complete!" He felt lost without her. Without Ranfa by his side, he felt like he had lost a piece of himself. How? Why? Without Akari, he wouldn't feel this way...why did he feel like he couldn't breathe when she's not by his side? Why did it feel hard to breathe knowing she's no longer his? How did she become so important to him that he doesn't feel whole without her? "Ranfa..." He called her name again because his heart was hurt without her. Without her by his side, he was lost. 

"All I can say is that you're an idiot. You came to me, leaving your team to fend on their own without their Captain, you're basically giving a big middle finger to the opposing team that you're literally screaming 'You're not worth my time!' And you're standing before me saying things that's full of foolishly made contradictions..." 

"Ranfa..." Was she angry at him? She looked annoyed by his actions. 

She moved his hand up and she made him touch her cheek. She kept his hand there and she looked at him with silent tears, "You're a fool but you're my fool. That is enough. It has always been enough..." 

When he saw her tears, he cried too. He hugged her tightly, no longer does he have the intentions to let her go. 

"You foolishly foolish fool. You finally let out your true feelings?"