♥01♥ Pink and Blue

"No! No! No! I don't want this girl to be our Manager!"

"Why not?" Mizoguchi asked him, "Sakura-san here is a very diligent girl. I emailed her teachers back in Hong Kong and they all compliment on her independent ability." 

"Because I don't like her." 

"That is not a legit reason, Oikawa."

"I don't really like you either but I still see you as our Captain." Iwaizumi's words stabbed right into Oikawa in a comical way. 

"Am I supposed to be happy about that?!" He then pointed at Ranfa, "I don't want to work together with a girl who looks like she came from the Showa Era!"   

Ranfa's vein was about to pop, she was about to choke him but she decided people like him didn't deserve her to get physical. 

"Why don't you try to eat some make up, Oikawa-senpai, you might get a little prettier on the inside if you do so." Ranfa looked at the Head Coach, "I refuse to join a club with a moron for a senpai."  

"Pfft!" Yahaba and Kunimi had to turn their backs so Oikawa couldn't see them trying to stifle the laughter. 

"That's my line! I'll just make you look ugly if I stand next to you!" Oikawa shouted at her, trying to outwit her in terms of words.

"Are you sure you are looking me and not your own reflection from my eyes?" 

"Kuh...!" 

"Okay, okay!" Iwaizumi pushed the two of them apart so they were not trying to bite each other's face. "I'm the Vice Captain, Iwaizumi Hajime. The Seijoh Volleyball club welcomes you." Iwaizumi held his hand out to shake hands with her, welcoming her unlike Oikawa. 

Ranfa looked at Iwaizumi's hand and then into his eyes. She had to admit, Iwaizumi was a handsome and manly; a walking perfection. She held his hand and shook it, a firm handshake from her to him so he knew she was not a shy girl with no confidence.

Iwaizumi could tell what people were like just by shaking their hands. From the handshake, he could tell already that Ranfa was a little lady not to be messed with and those who messed with her obviously have some sort of death wish. He was happy to know Seijoh's Manager was a confident girl; one must have confidence and perseverance in order to handle a club full of men!

One by one, everyone introduced themselves to Ranfa and shook her hand. Everyone began to talk about how lucky they were to have a very cute Manager helping them out from now on and they couldn't wait to start seeing her here from now on. 

Oikawa looked grumpy but then he sighed; maybe he should try to get along with Ranfa. After all, it would make him look bad if it looked like he was bullying a kouhai. 

"I will try and get along with you." 

"I don't want to get along with you, don't waste your effort." Ranfa looked away from him, clearly ignoring him.

He's definitely walking to his wit's end! He's making an effort and she's slapping it down! This was making him angry, much angrier than the time Iwaizumi slapped his bucket of fried chicken to the ground! "Huh?! I'm trying to be nice to you!" 

"Wow, really?! I didn't know that!" 

"Oh, you are not cute!" 

"How can I be cute when I am beautiful?" Ranfa flicked her hair to the side and smirked; Oikawa's totally giving her the opportunity to upstage him! 

Again, the others were trying their hardest not to laugh but there was something about Oikawa being sassed by Ranfa that made it look VERY funny.