♥16♥ Queen

Ranfa booked one of the gymnasium of the sports center for the whole afternoon so everyone was able to train without being disturbed by anyone. Ranfa wanted to use the whole room because she wanted them to play a match against one another and make the losing team do flying receives all the way round the room. 

Ranfa was a little tired so she took a nap while lying on the bench as the boys trained on the areas that she had noted for each individuals in their little practice match among themselves. She had been up a little later than usual so she was given permission to rest if she needed it. 

"And she said she needed no rest." Iwaizumi said to Oikawa, "Be sure to treat her properly when we go afterwards." 

"I know that!" Oikawa snapped at Iwaizumi before reading the notes Ranfa made for his training. Ranfa wanted Oikawa to power up his serve since his serves was one of his best areas after tossing the ball for the Spikers. He smiled that she took so much notice on him! 

"The way you're looking right now is irritating, stop it." Iwaizumi found the look on Oikawa to be rather irritating so he told the other to stop it before he launched a powerful hit to the other. 

"You're so mean to me! Why are you so cruel to me anyway?!" 

"Hmm..." Ranfa was stirred awake because she felt something tickling her nose. She grabbed the wrist of the person who had awaken her from her nap. She glared at Yahaba, who was holding what looked like a long piece of grass. 

"Uh..." 

"Explain yourself." 

"I was dared to be Hanamaki-sa-" When Yahaba looked at Hanamaki, he could see the senior was by Matsukawa's side, helping the other stretch by pushing his back. 

"Yahaba. A man shouldn't lie." 

"No way! Hanamaki-san-" Yahaba was scared! Now it looked like he had come to irritate Ranfa for no reason! 

"Come out here for a moment, Yahaba..." Ranfa calmly walked out of the huge room and he followed her. 

'Sakura-san is a reasonable girl, surely she wouldn't do anything without listening to reasons...' Yahaba's safety thoughts were instantly thrown out of the window because Ranfa proceeded to beat the other. 

Everyone else stared at the closed doors with a surprised look. That surprised look turned into a scared look when Ranfa came back with an innocent smile that looked like no murder had occurred! 

"Y-Yahaba-san?" Kindaichi opened the door to see Yahaba twitching on the ground, just about to become a corpse! "Yahaba-saaaan!"

"Hmph!" Ranfa sat back on the bench again, about to lie on her side. "Hm?" She realized Oikawa had just put his jacket under the side of her head. "Senpai, you're too kind..." 

"Now it will be more comfortable!" 

"Hmm...it smells just like you." She was tired so she didn't really realize she was complimenting him. 

'Ranfa complimented me! I'm so happy!' He was so fanboying on the inside! He opened his bag to find his wallet. "Not here?! Ah! I wanted an energy bar!" 

"Senpai, your wallet is in my bag. You left it on the table and I picked it up for you..." Ranfa sleepily replied back to him. 

"Oh, thank you!" 

"Hmm...you're welcome..." Ranfa finally went back to sleep once more. She was so tired that now nothing could disturb her now that she had Oikawa's jacket to use as a pillow. 

Oikawa smiled that Ranfa always looked out for him despite sassing him on a daily basis. He opened her bag and he started to look for his wallet. In the search, he found an envelope that had a fancy handwriting on it. Before he took it out, he looked around to see if the others would see him. He then looked at Ranfa to see she was muttering his name in her sleep. "How sweet..."