♥09♥ The theory of love

"Did you know, Ranfa? Every cell in the human body is destroyed and replaced every 7 years! This means when I am 25, you will touch a body in which Akari-chan never have touched before!" 

"Oh."

Oikawa and Ranfa were both up in the dessert room of the restaurant owned by Ranfa's family. It was very busy downstairs but not the dessert room today so Oikawa found himself able to talk to Ranfa without a customer bothering the two of them. Though she had told him not to come here, he still did; there's no way he's passing up the chance to see her in a kimono.

"What kind of reaction is that?!" 

"It doesn't change the fact trash is still trash in 7 years..." 

"You are so cruel! Even though we passionately kissed...!" 

"Ah, we did." Ranfa looked away from him, her lack of reaction aggravating him further.

"Ugh...! You hate me! And here I thought you like me enough to kiss me!" He cried with his face against the table, looking more embarrassing than anything. 

"You look ugly when you cry. Here, wipe your tears away." 

"Thanks-WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME A CLEANING RAG?!" Oikawa cried and ran to the toilet to wash his face. 

Ranfa sighed in annoyance; she's annoyed that they had kissed. She shouldn't have kissed her Senpai; he had just broke up with his girlfriend and then suddenly she came into the picture faster than anything. Either this story was progressing too fast or the story was progressing into nothing but a mistake. 

Yet...

"Geez..." The tip of her fingers touched her lips, she's blushing just thinking about the kiss they shared. They had not met for so long but they're already looking like they were connected by the red string of fate. 

"Ranfa, you're so mean to me...I wish you would be nicer to me-" Ah. He saw her blush- 

"Get lost, Senpai!" She threw the cleaning rag to his face, making him wash his face yet again...

...

He wouldn't make life hard for her. He was not that inconsiderate that he would put himself before others; he decided against going out with Ranfa officially because he didn't want his fans to target her further. Oikawa heard it from Iwaizumi; the fans all heard about Akari and Oikawa splitting up and they were blaming Ranfa for being the third object disturbing the peaceful flow of two cogs they accepted. For some reason, Akari was the epitome of worthiness to be his woman in the eyes of his fans.

"Hm?" Oikawa was surprised to see a plate of macarons in many different colors. "For me?" 

"No, it's for the spirit floating around you." 

"How mean!" 

"Then why did you ask?" Ranfa picked out a pink macaron and shoved it into his mouth. "Stupid idiot." 

Chewing the sugary treat, he was smiling because a warm and gentle feeling could be felt. "You're really nice." 

"I thought I was cruel." 

"Haha!" He looked at her, simply adoring her. He reached his hand out so it touched hers when she reached out for a chocolate colored macaron. Holding her hand, he decided to let her know something very important. "I can't hold you close in school, I can't hold your hands when we're in public...only now when no one is here is the chance I can touch you." Even though he wanted to protect her, he was afraid-