♥13♥ We are fools

Oikawa was looking out of the window of the school bus that will take them to camp. There was a stupid smile on his face and already it's irritating the people who were sharing the bus with him.

"Senpai, you're going to get slapped by Iwaizumi-senpai at this rate." 

"But I am so happy, Ranfa! You're so clever that you got 100% on your English exam! I couldn't be more proud!" 

"Even though you're the one who was confusing her..." Hanamaki muttered under his breath. 

Oikawa put his arm over Ranfa's shoulders, looking at what she's writing on her notebook. 

"I wish you'd write somewhere how much you love me." 

"What is with you and telling me to confirm my love for you?" Ranfa stopped writing in the notebook and looked at him with a slightly annoyed look. 

"But Ranfa, this is our first trip together!" 

"I don't like how you need me to tell you I love you every time, Senpai, it's embarrassing. Just act like I am yours." 

"I can?! Even if I want to (bleep)(bleep) and then (bleep)(bleep)(bleep)?!" 

"Please keep your hormones under control." Ranfa was surprised at Oikawa's use of...sexual words. "And please refrain yourself from sexually harassing me, thank you very much."

"Oikawa..." Iwaizumi wasn't feeling too well in the long bus journey so he tried to sleep it off. Just when he was starting to feel well again, he opened his eyes and came to his senses just to hear Oikawa saying such vulgar and dirty words towards Ranfa without shame. 

"Ah..." Looks like Oikawa's death will come before he could (bleep).

...

Oikawa finally woke up from the beat up. He had been sleeping with his head resting against Ranfa's head the whole time. 

"Sorry!" Oikawa quickly apologized, "How long?" 

"How long since we arrived? Just a good 10 minutes ago." 

Oikawa could see the bus was empty with just them in it. Had she been staying by his side the whole time? 

"Well, it's time to get into the cabin, isn't it?" 

"Y-yes!" Oikawa got out of the bus with her and they started to go ahead and look at the things inside the cabin. 

"Oh, you're finally awake, Oikawa. Geez, don't make a lady like Sakura wait for you." The Head Coach lectured. 

"Sorry...Iwa-chan hit me too hard."

"I wouldn't need to be annoyed if you weren't doing something stupid!" Iwaizumi snapped at him. 

"Sorry! Sorry!"

"Oikawa-san, we played rock, paper, scissors, and we have beat the 3rd years!" Kindaichi announced to him. 

"Oh no..." Oikawa couldn't believe it! 

"What?" 

Oikawa began to explain to Ranfa. Every year during training camp, the 3rd years will play a round of rock, paper, scissors against the 2nd and 1st years in order to determine who got the biggest bedroom and who could use the bath first. This year, the kouhais were able to use everything first! 

"Makki, Mattsun?!" Oikawa looked at the sofa to see the duo were sulking from the loss. 

"It's all thanks to Kunimi!" Kindaichi cheered for his friend, "Look a little happier!"