♥02♥ Tennis or Volleyball

"Huh? Why should I teach you how to play volleyball?!" Oikawa got into the gym, hoping to get some serving practice done. 

"Because I asked you to." 

"Hmph! I refuse! Why don't you be like my fans and go 'kya, kya' whenever I make a successful serve?" 

"You want me to act like them? That will happen when pigs fly." 

"I said no! I won't do it!" 

When Oikawa was set on doing something, he was the type to stand by his decision and not let anything get between him and his decision. However, Ranfa was not the type to give up either! 

"Ah! I get it, I will stand by the side and watch you serve. Odds are you'll probably suck at teaching me anything." 

That made Oikawa pause in his tracks. Ranfa smirked at that, she continued to taunt the other in order to get her own way. 

"Ah! I get it, it's because you suck that you refuse to teach me! You're good at volleyball, but you actually suck at teaching it to others! Maybe I should ask Iwaizumi-senpai, Hanamaki-senpai, or Matsukawa-senpai forpointers...heck! I can ask the kouhais since they probably have a bigger brain than you!" 

"Hey! Don't you underestimate a senpai here! How dare you make such comments about me?!" Oikawa quickly went to get a cart full of volleyball out of the store room. 

Ranfa watched him disappear in a huff and only to return with what looked like determined fire burning in his eyes. She couldn't stop smiling; Oikawa was such a simple person. 

"I'll let you know I am in a college preparation class! I can't be dumb, you dummy!" 

"I'm also in a college prep class, you want to come back and talk to me when you're done contradicting yourself?" 

'She's making me so mad...!' Oikawa wanted to strangle her but that will only make him look bad; if murder was legal, he wouldn't mind her being his first victim! 

Oikawa stood at the starting line and he showed her how to do a normal, standard volleyball serve. Ranfa looked at how the ball went over the net with ease the moment he threw it slightly and hit it to the other side without crossing the back of the line on the other side. 

"Like that." He threw her a ball from the cart, "Now you do it." 

Ranfa took off the blazer and threw it aside before catching it. She didn't notice it but Oikawa thought the whole thing looked so cool for a second there, he might steal that move for furture purposes. 

She held it the same way as Oikawa did and she threw it up in the air to hit a standard serve just like he did. She did not need instructions, she was not hesitant about it, nor was she shy to show Oikawa a challenging look in her eyes as if to ask him 'how was that?'

He just stood there with a dumbfounded look on his face; did she just do a serve for the first time in a sport that she's new to? 

"How was that?" 

"...hmph! The standard serve is a step 1 to the actual thing! Go to the other side and be on the receiving end!" 

"Okay." Ranfa didn't argue and she listened to him just like a good kouhai should. Seriously? Oikawa was expecting her to make a witty comeback for him. "How long are you going to stand there with a stupid face for? Hurry up and serve!" 

"Don't command your senpai!" Oikawa did the standard serve, expecting her to miss it. 

'Almost like tennis, just don't let the ball touch the ground. Without a racquet, reach for the ball with arms or body!' Ranfa received the standard serve, further surprising Oikawa some more. When the ball made it up into the air, Ranfa caught it with a smile when gravity made it come back down. "How's that?"