♥22♥ Forget-me-not & Cherry Blossom Final Part

After dinner with Ushijima, Oikawa and Ranfa headed to the apartment where the two of them will stay in soon. 

"I am so glad to get rid of Ushiwaka-chan!" Oikawa was still being childish so Ranfa pretty much ignored him as he ranted about how much he hated Ushijima. 

"Quit being an ass, Senpai." 

"Don't call me that!" 

"Do you have the apartment key?" 

"Ah, here, I got it." He didn't think they would arrive that quickly. He was a little nervous for some reason. "H-hey, do you feel like a married couple seeing their new place for the first time?" 

"Quit being dumb and open the door." 

"You're so not cute..." 

Oikawa opened the door and he let her in first. As expected, the whole place was empty with none of their furniture in it yet. Real soon, the things that they picked out the other day will fill the empty void before them. 

Ranfa went in and she opened the door to what will be the bedroom. What was she expecting? Of course it would be empty, she felt like opening it for some reason. 

"Soon, I will open the door for you and then say 'Welcome back'. Be a little patient until that time, okay?" Oikawa hugged her shoulders from behind. This time, he planted a kiss upon her cheek. 

"I'm more worried about you being on your own." 

"Hey, I'm not going to bring another girl back!" 

"I was talking about if you even know how to be in the kitchen. I am not having you eating junk food or cup noodles all the time." 

"Oh." 

"Oh~, what did you think I was thinking about~?" 

Shit! He dug his own grave! 

"Senpai," She put one hand over his, "If you bring another girl back, you best do it discreetly. If I found out through methods of my own, I will commit the perfect murder and get away with it, okay?

"Y-yes..." He shivered because she was so scary! How did she go from cute to scary with a smile on her face?! He must have a death wish if he were to challenge her! 

"Just joking~."

Though she said that, he was given chills that he could never ever forget!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the day of Seijoh's graduation, tears and farewells were here and there. Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Hanamaki, and Matsukawa were saying their good byes to one another as well as the classmates they had bonded with. Everyone's paths may differ, there may be chances of paths crossing, and there may be moments where one would wish time could go back, but the memories of the high school days will remain as precious memories for each and everyone. 

Oikawa was being confessed to here and there by girls of the same year whom he never talked to. He doesn't blame them for plucking up their courage to tell him how they feel. He looked around, hoping to see if Ranfa was here. Where did she go? He wanted to give her his second button...

Ranfa didn't quite know how to do this without looking like a mess so she was up on the roof where there's no one but her. It was finally the day where Oikawa will no longer be a student here... 

She knew this day would come. She prepared for this day. Yet, there was a part of her who couldn't accept it. There was a part of her who wished she could have another year with him. She thought she was ready to say good bye but she's not.