♥04♥ I'm here

The next day, Oikawa was about to enjoy lunch with a smile that Iwaizumi deemed to be irritating. 

"Yaho~!" Oikawa went into Iwaizumi's classroom to join Iwaizumi, Hanamaki and Matsukawa, "Look what I got today~!" 

All Iwaizumi and the other two could see was Oikawa's lunch in a plastic bag. What was so special about it? Odds were, there's probably milk bread or something in there.

"Ah! Why are you standing outside?!" Oikawa ran out of the classroom and he dragged Ranfa into the classroom with an arm over her shoulders.

"Don't drag me! I was taking my own time!" 

"Your own time will be the end of lunch time!" 

"Stop snapping at me! I am not deaf!" 

"Why are they butting heads like a married couple?" Hanamaki's question for Iwaizumi and Matsukawa was not unheard by Oikawa and Ranfa. 

"Like hell I'd marry him!" "Like hell I'd marry her!" They both looked at one another. 

"Huh? What are you making that face for, Oikawa-senpai? You do realize boys line up just to marry me, right?" 

"You're the one who doesn't your place, everyone wants to marry me!" 

"Oikawa, care to explain what this skit is about?" Iwaizumi's threatening aura could be sensed by Oikawa. This made the Setter decide maybe it was best to explain himself. 

"Iwa-chan, she is being bullied. I thought it's best she stays with us until things calm down." 

Iwaizumi looked at Ranfa and he pulled a chair over and moved his chair so there was room for her. "Why didn't you tell me at the time?" 

"Because you didn't look like you'd believe me at the time." Ranfa explained as she took her seat. 

"That's right, Iwa-chan. You have one of the world's most unfriendliest faces, of course our poor kouhai would be afraid to explain herself." 

"You have a friendly face but I find you more annoying than anyone." Ranfa said without looking at him. 

"Hey! I have been sticking up for you! The least you can do is be nice to me!" 

"...you're right about that." She opened her bentou box with a cheerful smile, "I owe you one, Oikawa-senpai. Thank you." Ranfa wouldn't lie about it; being with Oikawa and everyone was better than being alone to deal with her bullies. She liked moments like this where she could smile freely.

"Eh?"  blushed slightly because her smile was dazzling beautiful.

Ranfa saw a notebook on the table and she noticed the guys were discussing about tactics of volleyball from a bird's eye view. When it came to coming up with tactics, Ranfa was capable of it. "Can I add some suggestions?" She asked them. 

"Go ahead." Iwaizumi handed her a pencil. 

Ranfa began to make notes at the side of the picture of the court, discussing about volleyball tactics with the guys. She might be new to the sport, but she was able to come up with tactics because of her expertise in tennis. 

"Oh, that is a good idea. What if we do this though?" Oikawa took out a red pen and he made notes on the piece of paper too, "How about this?" 

"That's very good. Do you mind if I add extra notes on your part?" 

"Go ahead if you have good ideas."

"They get along surprisingly well..." Matsukawa was surprised the two of them were able to talk without the need to piss off the other.