♥12♥ Teach me, Sensei!

"Oikawa, we came to see how you and Sakura are doing." Iwaizumi invited himself into the Oikawa household along with Matsukawa and Hanamaki by using the spare key. The three of them were worried that Ranfa would somehow murder Oikawa in his own home so they will be there to prevent the possibility of that from happening. "Oikawa-" 

When they entered Oikawa's tidy room, they could see Ranfa's face was against the tea table with steam coming out from her ears. 

"Sakura is dead?!" Hanamaki was shocked to see this turn of events! Shouldn't it be Oikawa the one who was down on the floor?! 

"Oikawa!" Iwaizumi approached the other with the intention to kill. 

Oikawa was wearing glasses while teaching Ranfa. teaching Ranfa English and wearing glasses were two completely different things that had no correlation with one another. This was merely Oikawa wanting to look smart and professional in front of his little dearest.

"Calm down, Iwa-chan! Ranfa is just tired from English lessons from her favorite teacher! Calm down..." 

"Ugh..." Ranfa picked up the pencil that had rolled to the floor. She looked at her senpais with a very unhappy face; why did god grant her the gift of Japanese and Cantonese but curse her with lack of English skills? "My brain hurts from the velocity of bullshit..." 

Matsukawa wondered why her brain would hurt; what kind of English was Oikawa teaching her anyway? God, they were only for 10 minutes! What could Oikawa possibly have done within the extra time alone with her? He looked at what Oikawa had written on the sheets to see Oikawa's English grammar. "What the hell? 'One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas'?"

"Wait, you what?" Hanamaki looked at Matsukawa and then at Oikawa. 

"What? It's correct." Oikawa reasoned. 

"Why is her answer wrong?" Matsukawa pointed at the beautiful handwriting that belonged to the beautiful girl, "She written that the sentence meant you shot the elephant while wearing pajamas, why is she not correct?" 

"Because she should have written that the elephant is shot in my pajamas...like right into the pajama."

"Okay, she is not going to know that without commas." Hanamaki pointed out. 

"She should have given me multiple answers." Oikawa stuck his tongue out at her, teasing her. 

"What the hell?! Gimme that!" Iwaizumi stole the sheet from Matsukawa to see what other ridiculous question Oikawa set Ranfa up for. Iwaizumi regretted his choice because the more he read on, the more fried his brain became. "'All the faith he had had had had no effect on the outcome of his life'?!" Iwaizumi scrunched the question sheet up and threw it at Oikawa, "You idiot!" 

"Why, Iwa-chan?!" 

"Your use of English is irritating me! Don't confuse the language for her!" 'I'm also confused, you idiot!' He kept the last sentence in his own thoughts because he didn't want to appear stupid in front of Ranfa.

"But I am correct! You can't say I am wrong!" 

"Just because you are correct, doesn't mean you are right!"

"What?!" Ranfa was now confused with Iwaizumi's use of the Japanese language! Was Oikawa correct or not?! How the hell could one be correct but not right?! "I need to have a lie down..."

"That is great, I'll lie down with you." Oikawa received weird stares for a temporary moment before getting his ass kicked by Iwaizumi... 

What the hell had she been learning for the past hours?! Oh lord, she's going to fail English because Oikawa was screwing this up for her! 

"I'm going to fail at this rate..."