♥21♥ Forget-me-not & Cherry Blossom Part 2

There were still some time before Oikawa leave for Tokyo. Until that bridge come closer, Ranfa decided to make as much memories with him with the remaining time that they have. 

The first thing she wanted to do with him was to do whatever he wanted on a Saturday, which was getting things ready to leave for Tokyo within the comfort of his home. 

Ranfa was sitting with her back against Oikawa's chest. Oikawa was leaning his chin on her shoulder as they looked at student apartments.

"Senpai, you're an idiot. You obviously want an apartment that is closer to the university. Are you a child?" 

"Don't sass me in my own home!" 

"I can sass you whenever I want to because you are giving me the opportunity to!" She looked at his computer to look at more apartment near the university he will be attending soon. "How about this one? Commuting will be easier. 

"Eh? I was hoping to drive to uni..." 

"Oikawa-senpai..." 

"What? I am a man! I have needs too! The need for speed!" 

"Do you even know what you are saying? Do you even know expensive it is for a student to have their own car? What? Do you think your parents are made out of money?" Each insult delivered an arrow to stab at him! She was not even done yet! "You better not be thinking they will get you a car just because you are 18, Senpai. You're not in America where parents will give you a car just because you have a magic 1 and 8 on your age." 

"You really are ruthless..." 

"Hmph, let's see, the inside is not bad, it's roomy..." 

"Wait, not that one." 

"Why?" 

"Not big enough." 

"You're only going to be living alone, why do you need such a huge space?" 

Oikawa cuddled her and he kissed the side of her neck, "Because you will move in with me." 

There was a moment of momentary silence between the two of them. 

"Idiot..." Though she called him that, she was happy that he was thinking about her even if it was something not close to happening just yet. 

He smiled at the way she was blushing and looking away from him. He continued with the sweet kisses, simply enjoying her company. 

"A-anyway! Who said I wanted to move in with you?!" 

"Eh? Where else are you going to go?" 

"It's bad enough I have to see you at uni, I have to see you when I am home too?" 

"Why is that a problem? You love me a lot anyway." He started to play with her pigtails, finding them amusing because it was tickling his nose. "You are so cute!"

"Hey, I do love you, but even I get sick and tired of looking at your face from day to night." 

"That is a lie! Everyone loves Oikawa-san's face!" Oikawa pouted, "You are not cute now!" 

"God, you're annoying..." She clicked the next pictures to get a zoom in on the interior. She thought this one was a good one; open kitchen, a nice living room, and the bedrooms and bathroom were spacious too. "This one is good." 

"Oh, you're right." 

"Since when have I been wrong?" 

"Alright! Then I'll have this one!"