♥08♥ A pair of fools

Ranfa explained her side of the situation to the guards as detailed as she could. With the limited information and the fact her assailant's face couldn't be seen on the many CCTVs, they could only rely on witness accounts in order to catch the assailant. To be honest, Ranfa couldn't see that happening but she allowed the security to do their jobs. 

"Thank you for your assistance, Miss. If there are any news, we'll let you know." One of the guards said to her. 

"You have my best contact details. I hope you are able to find the identity of the assailant." She bowed slightly and she left their room. Her smile of politeness dropped the moment she's out of the room; she honestly wished they never find out the identity of the assailant.

Once she's back out to the shopping center, she saw Oikawa and Iwaizumi. 

"Ranfa..." The object was dangling from Oikawa's ring finger. 

Ranfa was disappointed she didn't want Oikawa to find out the hidden part from the surface. She walked over to them and she looked at Iwaizumi who could only shrug. 

"It's because he is a fool that he went against what you said." He walked past Ranfa, but he put a hand on her shoulder to give her an assuring tap, "This makes the pair of you in my opinion, Sakura." Iwaizumi chose to walk away, no longer playing the act of an actor on this stage any longer. 

Now it's just Oikawa and Ranfa. 

"Ranfa-" 

"Okay, you looked under the chair...now what do you plan to do?" She looked at the object with an annoyed look, "This is just great." 

"Since when...?" 

"Let's just say girls gossip a lot of things in the toilet."

"Why didn't you say anything to me? I would have-" 

"You would have what, Oikawa-senpai? Can't you see that I am trying to prevent you from knowing the truth?" 

He held her hand, wanting answers right here and now. "Ranfa..." He dropped the shiny object to the ground, the keyring had his name on it. "You didn't plan to let this out, did you? If I didn't show up, you would have taken that, kept it, and hide it from me." 

"You really are a fool, Senpai. Haha...hahaha!" She couldn't help but laugh. She laughed because what seemed like a perfect plan was ruined by another fool. "You made her underlings to stop bothering me, of course you would force the ringleader to come and get me. Behind your back, I asked Iwaizumi-senpai to help me." 

Oikawa was listening to her every words, making sure to not forget about a single thing in the story. 

"I was hoping she would leave me alone if she thought I was dating Iwaizumi-senpai. We acted like a really close couple today because we know she was tailing behind us." 

"Actually, I was doing the same thing too..." 

"What was that?" 

"NOTHING!" 

She wondered what he said before, but she chose not to question it because she bet it was something very stupid. "I knew she was going to do something to me, so I went to the toilet. I just didn't predict she would have scissors on her." 

"Do you have any idea how dangerous that was?! You could have got hurt! If you got hurt..." He wasn't sure if he should say anything further, he's afraid he would overstep the line. "If you got hurt, I would be sad..." 

"You barely know me." 

"So because I don't know much about you that I am not allowed to care about you?" The hand that's holding hers shifted and now his fingers were intertwined with hers.