♥20♥ Forget-me-not & Cherry Blossom part 1

Oikawa tied the condom up and threw it in the little trash can by her bed. 

"Hmm..." 

"Sorry, sorry." He had to lean over her to throw it away so he squashed her for a short while. "You are too cute, I'm going to end up eating you up." He kissed the side of her head very tenderly, careful not to aggravate her within this loving moment. 

Ranfa looked at him and she looked a little annoyed, "Why are you looking at me like you're a virgin?" 

"Hey now, don't ruin the moment." 

"It's true! Why are you looking at me like you have never done it before?" 

"Geez..." Oikawa shut her up, lazily kissing her on the lips. 

"You can't shut me up! Hmm..." She sighed in the slow kiss, allowing Oikawa to have his way in the end.

They broke apart for air and he looked at her with a loving smile. He's so happy with her that words couldn't describe it. 

"What?" She ended up pulling the covers up to hide half of her face, "You're looking at me in a gross way." 

"You secretly like the way I look." 

"I do." 

"Haha! Oikawa-san is never wrong~." He ended making her snuggle up to him, giving her lots of sweet kisses here and there.

"God, you're annoying..." She pinched his cheek lightly and she got an annoying chuckle out of it instead of a pained sound. 

Oikawa ended up being a little rough with her for her first time. He couldn't help it at the time; she looked temptingly seductive with each roll of his hips, how could he hold himself back? The naughty sounds she made beckoned for him to be rough with her, and the way she trembled in want made all chains shatter. 

Ranfa sat up, straddling him. This surprised him because he didn't think she'd want to do it again. 

"Huh?" 

"What?" 

"You want to go again?" 

"No, I'm sitting up here because the view is great." She just had to sass him, "Come on then." 

Oikawa ended up blushing heavily; the role reversed yet again! Why was she in charge this time?! 

"Oi, don't you flake out on me, Senpai. Come on, get hard. I want to do it." 

"I can't get hard on command! Don't ask me such a thing!" 

"I wasn't asking..." 

"Ah...! Ahhh!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to the volleyball cafe, I hope we can all connect with one another~." Oikawa was getting so much attention from the female customers because the maid outfit just made them all scream. 

"Oikawa-san, please let me take a photo!" 

"Photos costs some money, Miss." Ranfa said to a female customer. 

"What-?!" 

"You look so beautiful today, Miss. I'm sure you would like you would enjoy tea from only the finest tea leaves?" Ranfa took a small strand of the customer's hair and she kissed it while eyeing the customer. 

"I...I would like a cup of tea..." She was so overwhelmed by the smoldering look in Ranfa's eyes and how handsome she looked in the male butler outfit.