Chapter One

Please keep in mind that I am not the best writer and I don't have the best writing. Please ignore my fetus writing, I'm currently editing it a little bit because of how horrible my writing was & is. This story also starts pretty lame, but give it a chance. It actually gets better.

Note: yes i am aware that british schools have uniform. but im a rebel and made them wear everyday clothing. get over it.

© Copyright belongs to JeanChanty. Anything from 'Pretty Boy || Niall Horan' can not be reproduced or distributed without total consent of the author. All work and writing belongs to the writer, and anyone caught stealing with be prosecuted. All rights reserved.

__________________________

Last edited: 4/10/17

__________________________

Ashley

"Ashley! Get up! you're going to be late for school! On the first day, too."

My twin brother, Nathaniel shook me violently, causing me to yelp.

"Hands off me!" I push him away, a pounding headache hitting against my skull.

New town, new school, new people, I hate it already.

"Fine, bitch, be late for school," He remarks.

I groan and bury my face in my pillow, "What time is it?" I said into the pillow.

"7 a.m., you have about 30 minutes to get ready," He said before exiting the room.

I instantly stood up, about to get ready as fast as I possibly can. I quickly changed into an over sized sweater and leggings, I smacked on some mascara and eyeliner and just let my hair down. I look at the mirror to make sure I looked fine before grabbing my backpack and running downstairs.

"Nathaniel's waiting outside in the car for you, have a great day at school," My mum says.

"Okay, thanks, mum," I slip on my combat boots and flashed her a smile before running outside to the car. I got into the passenger seat and buckled my belt.

"Wow, you managed to get ready in one piece. And you don't look like a zombie. The power of make up," Nathaniel remarked.

I smacked him, "Just drive." I groaned. Nathaniel steps on the gas pedal and I turn on the radio.

"I should be over all the butterflies, but I'm into you." The radio projected.

"Paramore," I smile, singing along quietly.

I turned towards Nathaniel and just examined his features. My brother and I didn't really look that much alike, I mean sure we got the same brown hair from our Dad and the same bright blue eyes from our Mum. But, that was about it.

"I don't get how I have to wear braces, and you don't," I huffed, mad about getting the short end of the deal.

"Just because we're twins doesn't mean we have to be exactly alike. Plus you're a girl, I'm a guy. And you wear 36B Bras and I wear 00Z's" He answers.

I laughed and hit his shoulder lightly with the back of my hand.

The rest of the ride to school was spent listening to Paramore and Fall Out Boy. I grab my backpack and exit the car, almost instantly, I examined everyone in the parking lot. There's the bitches, and, oh, the nerds, there's the jocks, basket-cases; Not judging a book by its cover, it's more like a little survival guide, who to talk to and who not to talk to.

"Ash?" Nathaniel tapped my shoulder.

I got out of my own world and turned to him "What?" I asked.