chapter three:Home

Emmett's POV
Its Kaitlyn's birthday and im gonna surprise her. I can't wait to tell her I got the part.

I walk in Mckinley and head straight for the choir room. I just stare at her missing it so much. She runs to me seeing me. "Hey what are you doing here?" She asked after she kissed me. I hand her the flowers.  "Happy birthday. " i tell her. She smells the flowers.  Mr. Shue comes over to me and i hug him. "How's it goin buddy." I shake my head. "Its good its good i just well i just got the male lead for tv show and can i tell him." I aak looking at Kaitlyn.  She shakes her head. "We're getting married. ...this weekend. " she beat me. Me. Shue laughs and hugs us. "Great....so everyone is coming home?" He asked. "Well Brandon and Quinn are, Shane i don't know....um i think Chloe and Mia are and then our parents and all you guys." I tell him. "Great well me and Emma will be there...i got to go though but your lucky to stay. Sectionals are tomorrow got to get ready make sure we are ready." He pats my back then goes to his class.  Kaitlyn grabs my hand pulling me to ny old chair. Alex high fives ne as i sit down. "Okay so  Jude your singing lead with Kaitlyn and then we will do the everyone number then Kaitlyn will sing her solo." The bell rings. I walk out holding Kaitlyn's hand. "I miss this...singing for fun being with you everyday.  Don't get me wrong New York is cool its just not what i want....without you of course." I say as we walk down the halls. "But you sound like your doing great...the tv show and all." She says. I feep bad talking to her. I just don't want to live in New York. "It is i mean I'm perfect for the part but i just don't think New York suits for Lima. " she stops. "Emmett what is the movie about?" She slowly asked. I smile not helping myself.  "My life...it's gonna be called the glee club and it'll be about everything we went through and if I'm being honest i don't want to do it. I thought i liked acting but it doesn't make me feel like i did here...." i have never said this aloud and it felt good. "Are you telling me your not going home...Em this is great to great to just give up." She said being a tad dramatic.  "I'll think about it. I don't wanna upset you...or the baby." I kiss her cheek. "Its a girl you know that you can call her by her  gender now. Anyways i gotta go i have to go to Cheerios practice." Then she kissed my cheek. I watch her as she slowly disappears.