chapter thirteen: SING

Emmett's POV
I walk on stage in my tight blue blue plaid shirt tucked into my red skinny jeans with a black bow tie and a white overjacket. "Thank you thank you so i was once sitting right where you are not that long ago. I use to be the star quarterback whi was in glee ckub....now the arts are an amazing thing singing and being able to be yourself are tje world's greatest things to be able to do and that is why i am who i am today. The arts and Mr. Shuester helped me realize what i wanted to do with my life...it wasn't play football or being an actor the truth was i loved being able to express myself through song. I can be myself while doing the one thing i love and get paid for it so with no further due here is my performance with the new directions as my back up dancers." The curtain opens as i take ny place and dance.

Connor
Do bow dub its late in the evening i decide with you for most of the night. Ignoring everybody here we wish they would disappear so maybe we could take it slow.

Sean
I don't wanna know if ya getting a head of the program i want you to be mine lady. To hold your body close take a nother step into the nomans land for the longest time lady.

All
I need ya darlin come on set the stone feel a rush. If ya feel me fallin won't ya let ne know. Woah woah ohh ohhh oh ohhh.if ya love me come on get involved feel a rushin through me from your head to toe. Oh ohhh oh da da da da oh oh ohh sing. Oh oh oh oh can ya feel it?

Me
All the guys in here don't even wanna dance

All
Can ya feel it
Me
All that i can hear is music from the back.
All
Can ya feel it
Ne
Found you hidin here so won't you take my hand darlin before goes on again. Can ya feel it. Ooooooh can ya feel it no jo no oooo no (rpt if ya love me part)

Oh oh oh ohhh oh ohhhh oh oh ohhhhh oh oh ohhhboh ohhh Sing!

The audience screams as we stop and breath. All I hear are wooo and again all around. "I will be performing at tge homecoming dance and be looking for someone from my wonderful glee club friends to be on my album singing with me and be able to have yhe chance of getting there iwn album!" Then i walk off the stage.

I have to be honest these past couple of months have been awesome. My television show kicked off with its show and is on its winter break and will be back after Christmas for its winter premier episode. Breaking up with Kaitlyn actually was a good thing for me and the show at least the way it ended. "Hey Emmett how's the show. ..can't wait for winter premier. " Kaitlyn said hugging me. I'm glad she is being the bigger person about this. I smile and nod. "It's good its good, Are you doing it's it's been awhile." I smile her favorite smile. She smiles back and we have a moment. "Better.... i miss you...we miss you. Um so how's the music video going?" She asked. I sigh. "Not good actually. ....i need a duet partner and i don't want someone famous i wanna someone new like me from Lima maybe Quinn or or you if you want?" I manage to aak. She smiles pulling her hair back nodding her head. "I'd love to....whenever your free." Then she kissed my cheek then went to Connor.