chapter twenty nine:Goodbye

Kaitlyn's POV
"Figgins has decided to give us a week to say goodbye. Those of you who haven't noticed i have asked some of my graduates from last year to come to. This club was my life but all good things come to an end. (Pause)  I'm glad so many of you could come back and be here this means a lot. So the assignment for the week is to recreate a song we have already done and make it different.  And to show what i mean Kaitlyn has prepared something. " Mr. Shuester looks at me. I smile getting up. "We never sang this together but i sang this while practising in the auditorium during Sophomore year."

I thought i saw a man brought to life he came around but he was dignified he showed me what it was tp cry. Well you couldn't be that man i adored you don't seem to know seem to care what your heart is for well o don't know him anymore.  There's nothing where he used to lie oir conversation has rin dry that's Whats going on nothings fine I'm torn. I'm all out of faith  i know how i feel. I'm cold and i am shamed lyin naked on the floor. Illusion never change into something real. Im wide awake i can see the perfect sky is torn im already torn. Oooooo woahhhhh ohhhhhhhh woahhh ohhh ohhhh

Quinn's POV
I was half tempted not to cone back especially do to the fact that i just left two weeks ago but i had to say goodbye to the club and my friends. The thing that helped me figure out who i was was over and i had to at least say goodbye to it all. I walk down the hall slowly to the choir room hearing her voice. I've always been able to identify her voice. It ends as i enter the room and all heads turn at me causing her to turn around. I smile at her. "Kate." I say. She looks at me then slowly a smile appears on her face. "Quinn." She says i hug her. We smile as we take our seats.