chapter eight:Finally

Emmett's POV
Today i am suppose to go to New York but what is left without my show.  My phone rings and i pick it up. It was Jason.  "We want you I want you. Ill pay whatever and we will shoot it wherever just say you'll do it." He says apologetically.  I smile laughing silently.  " sure i will only of i can do it in my home town." "Its a done deal we'll be in touch." He hangs up. "Hey Emmett can i talk to you." Mr. Shue asked. I nod my head following him into his office. He sat down and soon did i. "I have been asked by the creators of les miserables to be the lead in there Broadway musical....but i have one problem. " he says casually. I frown."what?" I ask curious. "I don't have anyone to take over for glee club." He says. I smile. "I can do it, Mr. Shue. " i suggest. "Great great then you you can start i have to go pack and all." Hw got up and hugged me. "No worries Mr. Shuester. " then he walked out.

The bell rings for glee club to start. Everyone walks in and Kaitlyn comes up to me. "What are you doing? " she asked cheerfully.  "Trying to find Mr Shue's markers.  Do you remember where they are?" I ask irritated. She smiles. "No one does....he always just....had one." The bell rang and she left me alone. "Okay...as some of you jave heard Me. Shu is on Broadway and i will be his replacement...so tjis weeks lesson is....drum roll finn (drum roll) Greatest love songs. (Sighs) its almost valentines day so why not celebrate it. Pick a song and we will start tomorrow. " I say satisfied wiyh myself.