chapter ten:Cheated and betrayal

Emmett's POV
"I can't believe Kaitlyn did that i mean she's a bitch but to cheat." A cheerio said as i passed. I frown gbey must be talking about someone else. "Did you here who Connor banged this weekend?" A football player asked his girlfriend.  "I heard it was Kaitlyn blin, but isn't she pregnant with Emmett's baby?" She asked. I frown as Quinn comes up to me. "Quinn why is people talking about Kaitlyn and this Connor guy?" I ask. She looks down. I get angry. "Quinn Fabray look at me and answer my question! " i say sternly. She slowly looks up. "Tell me she didn't please tell me she didn't. " i cry. She looks at ne with pleading eyes. A tear falls to the floor as i look down at the floor. "She was at my house crying all night." I don't let her finish i storm off.

"Kaitlyn please please tell me it isn't true that they are lying that you didn't cheat on ne with Mckinley's newest manslut?" I say in tearful eyes. She doesn't look me in the eyes. I puch the locker making everyone who is in the halls jump and freeze in the places. "Damn it Kate! , i gave ip everything everything for you i gave up wanting to be a singer for you and went ro New York to be some stuoid actor at a school i never wanted to go to for you and you repay me by betraying and cheating on me with Brandon 2.0, God damn it this is high school all over agin!" I punch the locker again. I let my anger out and my tears stream down my face. "Em em I'm sorry jjust let me let me explain? " she pleads.  I laugh. "Let you explain? ,exolain what you cheated thats it I'm i'm done Kaitlyn I'm done your gomna have ti find a new coach cause im going back to New York and i'm never coming back." I sigh giving myself a break.  "Please just don't try to apologize...cause i don't wanna hear your selfish lies. I hope you and our son have fun without me cause I'm done....tryin." i sigh throw my hands up then walk away leaving her crying.