chapter twenty four: is this necessary?

Emmett's POV
I knock on Kaitlyn's door as she opens it. I sigh seeing her. "Kate..i just uh wanted to say goodbye I'm uh going back to New York. " i look at her. She has been crying.  She lets me in and we sit down on the couch closely. "Why are you leaving what about about your show?" She asked me. "I can't do it Kate not now. How how do you go on?, being a parent when your kid dies and you stay in the world continuing to be a parent when your child os gone. It just it just don't make sense. " i cry. She hesitantly lays her head on my shoulders.  "I don't know why but we have to realize wjat we still havr and Emmett you jave so much including me." She looks up at me and i look at her.  We are in kissing reach and she kisses me. I kiss back at first but stop. "Your really vulnerable right now." I say stopping.  She shakes her head. "I just i want you." I nod kissing her. She kisses me as she takes my flannel off.  O thrpw it as i pull her up on my waist continuing to kiss her. She pulls jer hair back as i un snap her bra taking it off. She takes her shirt off throwing it somewhere. I slowly lift her off of me and gently lay jer down on the couch as i kiss her softly.  She pulls me on her with a violent force and i lay on her kissing her.