chapter nine:LOVE SONGS

Bradley's POV

Me
The first time ever i saw your face. I thought the sun rose in your eyes.

Kaitlyn
And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave. To the dark and the end of the shy my love.
And the first time ever i layed with you i fwlt your heart so close to mine.

Me
And i knew our joy would fill the earth...and last till the end of time my love.

Both
And the first time ever i saw your face....your face.....your face.....your face.

We get uo as the glee club smiles and claps for us. I look at Finn and shake my head smiling letting him know my answer. "Okay i believe Finn said he was ready?" Emmett asked as he stood up. "Yeah just can this performance go in the auditorium? " he asked smiling at me.

Finn's POV
The band plays loud as i play the guitar getting ready to sing the curtain opens and the spotlight shines on me.

Got my heart made up on you ooo ooo oo oooo ooo. You said whatcha said when words are knives its hard not to forget but something in my head wouldn't reset can't givw up on us yet no waoh woah your love was so real you pulled me in just like a magnetic field i let ya go but somethins taking the wheel yeah its taking the wheel woah.
My mind says no your no good for me your no good for me but my hearts made up on you. My body cant take whatcha did to ne what ya dis to me got my heart made up on you. Ooo ooo woah oooo ooo got my heart made up on you.

I should bbe makin a break im only planning of my escpae but this a zombie uh ain't goin away and now im back at your place. Ooh no (rpt my mind says part)

The song ends and i just slowly stop the guitar and they scream louder. Bradley runs up to me and smashes her lips on mine. At first i don't kiss back but then i do.

Emmett's POV
I walk in the choir room finding Kaitlyn sit on the piano stool. I sit beside her. "You okay?" I ask her. She looks up alarmed. "Why didn't you tell me you were gonna stay here...you have a life in New York not here." She says slowly. I frown. "Kaitlyn your here...that's the only only thing in my life that i care about you are my life and all of my life. What's going on Kate somethin bothering you?" I ask her. She looks at me then stands up. "I need my space!" She yells the walks out.

Dylan's POV
Sean holds my hand as we walk down the hall. I smile at him. "How's NYADA?" He asked. I shake my head. "No we are not talking about that hiw bout we talj about the party Quinn and Brandon are having. They are renewing their vows tonight. " i tell him. "Have you ever thought of marriage....i mean with me now that its legal?" He asked me. I stop turning him around. "I will marry you someday but...we are young its just not time." Then i continue to walk.

Kaitlyn's POV
I needed just a few minutes to myself. It was easier when he wasn't here and was in New York. I love him i do i just think we got married to fast. He's my only boyfriend i ever had and its my senior year i wanna be adventurous and have fun without worrying what will happen. I can't even look him in the face in glee club either. "Hey Emmett hiw come you don't sing?, Me. Shue always did to show us the lesson?" Connor asked. Emmett laughed. "I mean i could i just haven't sang in awhile, ii don't even have a song prepared?" He says trying to get out of it. "Okay i will do my favorite love song." He says grabbing the guitar.

I know i stand in line until you think you'll have the time to spend an evening with me. And if we go some place to dance you won't be leaving with me. And afterwards we drop into a place and have a drink or two. And then i go and spoil it all by saying somethin stupid like i love you.

I can see inside your eyes tbat you despise the same old lies you heard the night before and though its just a line ro you for me its true it never felt so right before. I practice everyday to say some clever lines to nake the meeting come through but then i go and spoil it all by saying somethin stupid like i love you the rime is right your perfume fills my head the stars are red although the nights so blue and then i go and spoil it all by saying somethin stupid like i love you I love you I love you I love you......I lovw you......I....love.....you

I stare at him then i run out. I just want him to go to New York and leave me the hell alone.