chapter twenty one:Rumors

Brandon's POV
I am really excited about Reginals in a week. I have a feeling the Warblers are gonna win. I walk into the academy seeing a girl standing outside of the Warblers glee room. "Can i help you?" I ask putting my hands in my pocket. "Yes i wanted to audition for the Warblers." She said proudly.  I slip a laugh. "Uh i will have to talk to the Warbler directory and get back to you." I tell her she smiles then leaves.

Bradley's POV
I walk down the hallway seeing Finn talking to another girl. I pull him away. "Let me see your phone!" I ask pissed off. He laughs with a grin. "Why?" I reach out my hand. "I wanna see if you are sexting with Becca." I answer wanting to cry. Je gets all serious. "I don't think you should see my phone its none of your business. " he objects. I look at him as i see Becca. I ho over to her angrily and pull her hair as i push her on the locker. "Ain't ya hair anyways." I say ad she looks surprised. She comes at me and we fight as a circle forms in the middle of the hallway.

Finn's POV
I pull Becca pff of Bradley.  "Imma kick your ass!" Bradley yells at her. Becca smiles. "Take a walk B!, take a walk." I yell at her. She looks at me and Becca.  "If i walk I am not coming back." I watch her till she leaves.

Quinn's POV
I walk in Mckinley to see Kaitlyn during glee clib i drove all the way from Heights to see her. I see a fight break loose which involves my sister Bradley who is walking away. Once she sees me she smiles. She is due anytime I'm proid of her. I mean if you asked me three years ago who'd i end up with i wouldn't have saod Kaitlyn but now i can't picture myself with anyone else. I smile at her as i take her hand and kiss it. "I'm really glad we're doing this." She tells me. I nod as i kiss her. As we kiss a whoosh of cold comes on us and i instantly remember what it was like being in glee club. I have officially been slushied back.  "Lesbos!" A football player said.
I look over at Kaitlyn and wipe the red slushy off her eyes. She has this look in her eyes. "What's wrong with your face? " i ask smiling. She frowns at me. "I think something is wrong?"she tells me. I frown looking at her. "What makes you say tbat?" I ask. "He stopped moving." She saod flat

Emmett's POV
I open the door to my apartment seeing Dylan. I smile as i hug him."Dylan what what are you doing here is Burt okay? " i ask confused with why he is at my door.  "No everything everything is fine i'm just welk i figured since i got accepted to NYADA as an early acceptance student i ought ti see New York before moving here." I let him in. "Yiu can stay here if you want i mean NYADA is just a little more than a block down the street." My phone rings. "One sec." I say as i answer it.

Dylan's POV
I grab the phone out if Emmett's shocked body. He doesn't move as i talk to Quinn quickly hanging up. I wave my hand over his face but he does nothing.  "Emmett! , Emmett we have to go?" I repeat this over and over again. Then out of nowhere he grabs his keys and jolts out the door ne quickly behind him.