chapter twenty six: Is it over yet

Emmett's POV
I am leaving today to go back to New York to work on my show. Jason says if i am not back tomorrow for the season 3 premiere then he's firing me and will make sure i never get famous again. I've already said goodbye to everyone but i just don't fel like i need to go. Brandon thinks it would really help with the pain and all i want is for the pain to go away.  Right after Reginals i am going to leave so i hope i have something good to go home to.

No one's POV
The new directions all work very hard in therr room they were assigned. A lot was written on this of tney didn't win. If tbey didn't win glee club was over and for real this time. Finn kept on trying to get his last dance steps down but kept on bumping into Jude.  Kaitlyn kept on trying to get her lyrics right but then she'd suddenly forgot the words which is unlike her. Bradley and Emma kept on fighting over who was better at the solo. Tje room was loud but then Finn punched Jude causing Jude to fall over making Emma fall slapping Bradley.  They went down quicker than domino's.  "Hey hey stop awh that hurt." They all said going at another. Mr. Shuester walked in as they started fighting.  "Hey!" He yells. Everyone stops and looks ay him. "What's going on?" Mr. Shuester asked noticing the mess. "I can't get this dance step down and i fell." Finn saif. "Yeah and he punched me so i fell." Jude said.  Mr. Shuester rolls his eyes. "What are you all so worried about?" He asked his students. "We don't want to disappoint you if we lose glee club means a lot to you." Kaitlyn tells Mr. Shuester.  He frowns. "Listen o don't care if we lose or win al i care abput is you all going out there having fun at the last competition of this year. Seniors this will be your last competition ever just go out and have fun. Win or lose your champions to me and that that means mpre to me than some stupid trophy. Now let's retry. Jude help Finn with the dance. Emma and Bradley split up the song Kaitlyn just practice you'll do great." Everyone got to work."

The curtains rose as the new directions take their places. Finn and Bradley on stage.

Bradley
Tonight your mine completely
You give your love so sweetly
Tonight the light of love is in your eyes

Both
But will you love me tomorrow

Bradley
Ohhh yeah

Finn
Ohhh i had no choice but to hear you you stated your case time and again i thoughy about it.

Both
You've already won me over inspight of me and don't be alarmed of i fall head over feet and don't be surprised if i love you for all that you are (yeah) will you still love me tomorrow.

Finn
Yeah

Both
Tonight witj words unspoken

Finn
Ohhh

Bradley
Wjem the night meets the morning sun(rpt you've already..)

Song ends and guys come in

Finn
Ooooooo let me tell ya know when i had ya to myself i didnt want you around. Those pretty faces always make you stand out in a crowd.

Jude
Someone picked you from my bumvh a glance is all it took. And now its much to late for me to take a second look.

Both
Ohhh bay give me one morr chance (to show that i love ya)  won't you please let me (back in your heart)  oh darlin i was blind to letcha go (letcha go baby) and now since I've since you in his zone. (I want you back) ohh i do now (i want you back) ueah yeah yeah (want you back) na na na (want you back)

Jake
Trying to live without your love is one more sleepless night let ne show ya girl i know wrong from right. Every street you walk on i leave tar stains on the ground tryin to win the girl i didnt even want around. (Rpt both)

Both
All i want all i need all i want all i need

Finn
Is one more chance

Jude
To show ya yhat i love ya baby baby yeah baby (rpt ohhh darlin with all guys

Song ends and all the girls come on stage

Kaitlyn
I got one less problem with you girl. Eh. Hey baby even though i love ya i wanna have ya i want you. And even though i can't forgive you i gotta have ya i want you.

Bradley
Tell me tell me baby why can't ya leave me cause even though i shouldn't want it  i want you.

Emma
Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulder i should be wiser and realise that I've got.(Finn walks in and does the dance great)

Finn(whisper)
I got one less prob without ya (4)

Bradley
I know ya never gonna wake up i got give up i left you oo oo. I know i should of never call back i letcha call back

Kaitlyn
Everytime ya touch me say that ya love me  i get a little breathless.  I shouldn't want it.

Emma
Head in the clouds got no wait on my shoulder.i shoupd be wiser and realize that ove got

Finn
One less prob without ya

Bradley
Smart money and love and i be better without you. No time i be forgetting all about you you saying that you know but i really really doubt you i understand my life is easy without you. Hey honey either you want it or ya don't listening to you and i know it. Im jist saying there's a million yous baby so baby don't be dumb i got 99 problems but you won't be one like what.  Oooohhhhh

Emma
Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulder i should be wiser and realize that I've got.

All of them
One less prob without ya (5)
Heyyyy ya oooooo ohhhh baby yeah yeah without you. Yeah

Kaitlyn's POV
I look out in the crowds searching for only one person. QUINN. The curtain closes and i get off stage leaving the new directions finding Emmett. "Emmett Emmett have you seen Quinn. " i ask him as he stops me. He shakes his head yes."she's at the airport on her way back to New Haven." I run as he yells after me. "Hurry!"

Quinn's POV
I decided to go back to college and work on my career. I love Kaitlyn but i can't forgive her not yet at least. I grab my baggage as they call my plane. "Quinn Quinn! " someone yells behind me. I don't have to turn around to know who it is but i do. "Kaitlyn what are you..." she doesn't let me finish. "Don't don't say anything please. Just just let me say something first? " she pauses before continuing.  "I've never been good with words I've never been able to express myself to anyone but but when i am with you i i just I'm a whole nother person an updated version of myself.  I never ever thought I'd ever ever be able to say i dated someone like you. I don't care that your a girl because your my best friend and i i...i love you and only you what i did to you with with Emmett was wrong but i was lost i was hurt and he was there but i am here risking everything to tell you I am not i won't give up on you. I will never stop fighting for you. I love you so much i just i can not lose you I will not lose you." She tells me.