Chapter sixteen:The glee show

Emmett's POV
I am glad Kaitlyn will be in my show actually i am gonna ask the old glee club to be in it too.
"Okay as you all know i am suppose to go home today but i have a question I'd like to ask you all." I say to my friends. The original glee club. "I'd like to have our class our glee club star in my show as the glee club of 2016. What do ya say?" Sean smiles. "But isn't that taking place in New York? " he asked. I smile. "If you say no if you say yes it will be here at William Mckinley high school where it all actually took place." I smile as they all agree.  "Of course. ..sure i'm in." They each say slowy choosing there words.

Kaitlyn's POV
I stand in the choir room as all the producers and camera men tell me what i am suppose to do. I nod as they tell me we just came back from New York losing national's. 

Sceene one

I walk into the library seeing Emmett on the floor in the middle of the aisle. I sit by him. "You mad?, you should be we would have won if i wasn't so selfish. " Emmett bashes his head looking upset. I grap his chin and smile. "It all wasn't a total loss." Then i kissed him and he kissed me. After the kiss he grabs my hand and we walk in the choir room seeing everyone stare at us. "Oh Emmett I's goin go all lima heights on you!" Santana yelled running at Emmett.  I laugh cutting the show.

,"sorry im so sorry its just I'll I'll do better."

Santana does the part and i don't laugh i act scared as i am suppose to be. Brandon breaks them up as Mr. Shue walks in. "Okay class i don't want no one to have any regrets have fun this summer and we'll cone back and we will kick their asses!" The bell rings. And the director calls cut.

"Great job you guys are amazing born actors and actresses. " he said dramatically.  We all laugh.