chapter four: Ballad Romance

Emmett's POV
I close my phone as i just got a call from Jason, the director of the glee club show i was gonna be in. He said he didn't like me and i didn't fit playing me how stupid is that. How am i gonna tell Kaitlyn.  We are getting married tomorrow.

Brandon's POV
I walk down the Mckinley hall in my Warblers sweater vest and tie. Im home spending time with my family for the holidays and Kaitlyn's birthday and wedding.  After about two months into summer me and Quinn broke up we didn't divorce but we did break up. As i walk down the halls i see Quinn walk in with a guy holding her hand. She stops smiling once she sees me. "Hey Quinn whose the thing attached tto your arm he looks lost like a puppy?" I laugh. She gives me the cut it out look and i stop. "I'm Jake Jones." He says shaking my hand. I frown but shake it. "It was nice meeting you Jake...good to see you Quinn. " then i walked away. I was hurt and i didn't want to really see her. I find Mr Shue and he hugs me and admires my sweater. "Can't wait to see how you did with the Warblers." He said once he released from our hug. I smile. "Me too it was hard but i used what you taught me." He smiles. "I thought you could sing a song for good times. Ya know since im setting you guys up with my kids for mentoring after Sectionals i think you could teach tjem something. " i nod my head. "I know just the song." I smirk. He pats my back as. I grab my guitar.

Come out Virginia don't let me wait you catholic girls aren't much to late ah but sooner or later it comes down to fate i might as well be the one.

Well they showed ya statue told ya to pray they built you a temple and locked you away ah but they never told ya the price that ya pay for the things that ya might have done only the good die young. Oohh woahhh
Ya got a nice white dress and a party on your confirmation you got a brand new soul and a cross of gold (rpt come on Virginia)
Tell ya baby

Everyone dances with me having a good time. "Thank you.." i say finishing the song. "Another another! " the girls chant. I laugh sneaking a peak at Quinn, she smiles at me. "Okay Mr Shue I'd like to go if that's okay." Finn asked. I grin thankful my brother finally joined. Mr. Shue nodded and i sat down.

Finn's POV
"Okay so for my ballad i am having Bradley sing with me. She smiles walking up we have been practicing all week. I like it when she smiles at me.

Bradley
Picture perfect memory scattered all upon the floor. Reaching for the phone cause i can't fight it anymore.

Both
And i wonder if i ever cross your mind .

Bradley
For me it happens all the time.

Both
Its a quarter after one and im all alone and i need you now. Said i wouldn't call but i lost all control and i need you now and i dont know hiw i can do without i just need you now.

Finn
Another shot of whiskey can't stop looking at the door. Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way ya did before.

Both
And i wander if i ever cross your mind.

Finn
For me it happens all the time.

Bradley
Its a quarter after one

Finn
And im a little drunk and i need you know
Both
And i dont know how i could do without i just need you now.

I finish looking in her eyes wanting to kiss her but she turns away laughing. Brandon and Emmett smile at me. "Great job amazing okay so im gonna tell you the name of your mentor so we kniw before Sectionals. " he sighs. "Okay Finn and Toby  your with Emmett, Jude your with Brandon, Kaitlyn and Quinn Sean and Dylan, Alex and Bradley with  Chloe. Then Marie, Jennifer and Rylan your with Mia. " the bell rings.