chapter eighteen:Mentors

Kaitlyn's POV
I walk down the hall with Quinn.  This is the first time we have talked since homecoming.  I stop pulling her into an empty classroom and shut the door. "We have to get to glee club at least you do before the bell." She said not looking at me. I touch her hand but she still doesn't budge. I decided to just talj. "Look homecoming...about the bathroom i i am really sorry i don't know what came over me i shouldn't have kissed you it was wrong i shouldn't have these feelings for you your my best friend." I tell her. She looks up at me with puppy eyes.  "Kate your my friend and when i needed you you were there to put me in place so its my turn to be the bitch. Kaitlyn you obviously have feelings for me or you wouldn't of kissed me but your too afraid Coach Sue will kick you off like she did whrn Santana came oug and i was pregnant she'll get rid of you at some point cause unlike me and Santana your both. Better get to glee club!" I smirk at her before walking out.

Toby
So this is what you meant when you said tbat you were spent and now it's time build right from the bottom of the pit right to the top don't look back. It's time to give the economy a rain check.

Finn
I don't ever wanna letcha down i don't ever wanna leave this town. Cause aftrr all the city never sleeps at night.

Both
Its time to begin isn't it i get a little bit bigger than I'll admit i'm just the same as i was oh don't ya understand I'm never changing who i am.

Emmett's POV
I jump up clapping and smiling. "Great job great job!" I say highfiving them. Everyone else claps. "Great you guys were amazing now....i believe it was Jude and Brandon i believe you are in this with him." My team sits down as B and Jude get up.

Jude
Standing in the rain with his head hung low could of had a ticket it was a sold ouy show. Heard the roar of a crowd he could picture the scene put his ear to the wall and like a distant scream.

Strum they're electric guitar
Brandon
He had one guitar  it was built in a way saw stars in his eyes and the very next day

Jude
Bought a beat up six string in a second hand store didn't know how to play it but he knew for sure. That one guitar felt good in his hands it didn't take long to understand just one guitar hung way down low it was a one way ticket only one way to go.

Both
So we started rocking ain't ever gonna stop gotta keep on rockin someday gonna make it to the top and be a juke box hero got stars in his eyes he's a juke box hero he'll come alive come alive tonight.  Juke box hero juke box hero he'll come alive come alibe tonight.

Jude's POV
We finish back to back with our guitars in our hand. Everyone claps and it feels good i feel good. "Man this is great you guys...all of you amazing we'll continue this tomorrow. " the bell rings.