chapter twenty eight: humiliation for love

Finn's POV
We slowly walk in the auditorium everyone looking at us as we walk to the choir room with our second place trophy. The football players come at us with Big Quench slushy cups, smiling as they threw them at us. Wwe block knowing ot is a slushy but frown as the contenti hits us and the cheering begins. I ignore all the girl's looking at me amd find Bradley.  She looks up at me as i come by her. "I love you...and i never told you that...but now now i am." I tell her. She doesn't say a word. "Please forgive me B, i am sorry. You are my world I'll do anything to prove that." She smiles looking up. "Anything? " she asked me. I roll my eyes. "Anything. " i finally say.

Bradley's  POV
"Anything but this." Finn says standing in the choir room with just his underwear on. "You said anything.  Its not that bad. All you gotta do is walk down the hall and say i love Bradley Fabray then whem you see Emma just smile thats it." I tell him as i laugh. He sighs as he opens the door.

No one's POV
Finn peaked open his eyes as everyone looked at him. He smiled and waved acting like nothing was wrong. "Great day...how bout that weather?" He said passing a few people. They laugh taking pictures.  He smiles as he approaches Emma. She looks down and laughs as Finn goes down the hall smiling.  "Your pants?" Emma asked making Finn turn around. He frowned. "What about them, They match my shirt?" He asked. Emma laughed. "Whatever. " she laughed. Finn smiled then continued down the hallway. Kids taking pictures and videos as he did so.