chapter five:New Old love

Kaitlyn's POV
Wedding Day@ten in the morning.

Quinn walks in and admires my dress. "Would you do my hair?" I ask. She smikes nodding. I smile at her. "Hey Q, what happened with you and Brandon? " i asked. "Well me at Yale and him always being here it just didn't work....i do miss him of course and i will always love him but it's not gonna work he said that i wanted to try but he didn't i mean he i will akways be manslut Colens to himself. " she frowns. "I've missed you though..bet you'd still look hot in your Cheerios uniform." I wink at her. She smiles. "You nervous? " she asked. I shake my head confidently. "I love him and i don't care about anything besides that....we are getting married we are having this baby and we are gonna be happy. ..we are just that lucky." I tell her. Quinn looks distracted. "What are you think about up there." I asked. "Me and Brandon. ..we broke up because i kissed a girl...i was curious and i kissed a girl. " she confessed. I touch her hand. "Q, everyone gets curious at some point i mean i am and I'm sure you have before." She smiles squeezing my hand. "Of course i mean i thought about kissing you." She shut up once she heard what she said. I shut uo too. "I mean...thats thats not not what i meant...Kaitlyn i don't. " i cut her off. "Q its fine its okay." I pat her hand. She smiles finishing my hair.

Twelve in the afternoon
Emmett's POV
I fix my tie then i exit the bathroom and i remember Brandon' s wedding day. It was an amazing day. I smile at the thought. Brandon looks at me. "You alright man?" He asked. I shake my head yes. "Yeah...just thinking about how freaked you were on your wedding day." I joke. He smiles. "Things we're great back then...now Quinn kissed a girl and fantasies about kissing Kate. What happened? " i thought he was joking till i saw his face then i smiled remembering what i was doing.
"Thanks for being my best man B." I tell him before walking out.

The music plays as i take my pace at the front of the altar. She slowly comes towards me and a rush of memories run through my mind. Our first kiss, duet, date, first time i saw her, the first i love you everything. I smile taking her hand. The preacher goes on and on and then he turns my way ready for me to say my vows. I turn looking at Kaitlyn. She smiles holding my hand. "When my life was hell you were there with open arms waiting for me to crawl into and crawled in i did. (Laughs) Your my best friend and i will always love you no matter what...we have survived everything that has been thrown our way and we will survive several more wars together. I may not be the greatest guy and i'm not great at anything but in your eyes for some reason i am all o those things and many more. I love you so much and i can't wait for our eternity together. " I breath as i try not to cry. Kaitlyn smiles crying. "Deep down in my heart i have always loved you maybe a little more than a friend but that's okay cause you loved me. We are young and our parents im sure don't completely agree with our decision but we know now if it is a right decision because we aren't little kids anymore we are becoming adults. I have loved you since we we're kids and i feel like even when we didn't know each other god was slowly bringing us together that our hands we're meant to hold each others that our kove was just big enough to love each other and that is exactly what i plan to di for the rest of my life. " i wipe the tears that slip through her eyes. "The power invested in me by the state of Illinois i now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride." I pull her to me and smash our lips together forgetting everyone is watching. Brandon whistles breaking us apart. I smile as i take her hand and we walk together.

Two in the afternoon
Brandon's POV
I find Quinn standing alone in the choir room in a beautiful dress. "Where's Jake did he finally get lost?" I ask making a joke. She laughs a little. "He had to go home." She says sounding a tad upset. "Would it be weird if i asked you to sing with me?" I asked sitting beside her. She slowly shook her head no. The music plays as i take a seat behind her.

Me
Ohhhhh my love my darlin ive hungered for your touch. Are you still mine i need your love i need your love god speed your love to me.

Quinn
Lonely riverside wait for me wait for me. Ill be coming home wait for me (wait for me)

Me
Time goes by so slowly and time can do so much. Are you still mine.

Both
I need your love i need your love god speed your love to me.

Me
Yeah ohhhh

The song ends and she leans in and kisses me and i kiss back.