Chapter fourteen:Friendly Competition

Kaitlyn's POV
We all were asked by Mr. Shue to meet in the auditorium today but when yhe door opens its not mr. Shue its Emmett and Quinn. They hop on stage. "Okay I here this weeks lesson os Stevie Wonder so to help me choose a partner to appear on my album we will sing and dance to Superstition. " he said as the music played. "For a circle...Quinn will start if she points at you join in. Okay." Then the music began.

Quinn
Very superstitious writing on the wall. Very superstitious ladders bout to fall. Thirteen up one babies up on a looking glass. Seventy years of venom your good things in the past. (Points at Connor and Noah)

When ya believe in things that ya don't understand.  Superstition ain't the way yeah.

Sean
Ooo very superstitious wash your face and hands.  Hit me up wiyh the problems do all that ya can.

Emmett
Keep me in the daydream keep me growin strong (points at Kaitlyn)
You don't wanna save me yeah sad as my song. Oh woah when you believe in things you don't understand then you suffer superstition ain't the way. (Points at Bradley)
Ohhh woah woah when you believe in things you don't understand then you sir suffer superstition ain't the way.

We all clap as we finish singing and dancing. "Since some of you may believe i myself would be unfair judging Quinn Mr. Shuester and Brandon will be choosing our final performers. " They all walk on stage hiding in the backstage area.  "Bradley and Finn." Mr. Shue said. The others don't even look sad but the winners jump up and down. I clap breaking the loudness apart. "Okay as the winners you alk will be featured on my album and each of you win this suit from Saturday night live." Brandon pushes the rack of suits. They jimp up and down. "Great job everyone I'll ve in touch with the winners and i also decided to have you all feature in my new musoc video so yeah." He walks out and we all jump up and down.  Connor comes to me and kisses me.