chapter nineteen:My Boo

Emmett's POV
Kaitlyn walks into the studio as i walk over to her. I hug her like i haven't hugged her in awhile. She pushes bavk her hair as she sits down. "So i went over the song last night it's really good. Was there a special someone you wrote it for?" She asked looking up at me sweetly. I smile her favorite smile slowly nodding my head. She smiles but jumps up. "What are you doing?" I ask her. She grabs my hand pulling me into the recording studio. "Now?" I ask. She smiles as the music starts.

Emmett
There's always that one person that will always have your heart. You never see it comin cause your blinded from the start know that your that one for me its clear for everyone to see ooooo baby oh you will always be my boo.

Kaitlyn
I don't know bout y'all but i know about us and uh it's the onky way we know how to rock. (2)

Emmett
Do ya remember girl i was the one whi gave you your first kiss i remember girl i was the one who said put your lips like this. Even before all the fame and people screamin your name  girl i was yours and you were my baby.

Both
It started when we were younger you were  my my boo nothing fron the shakin and love in your eyes my boo  even though we used to argue its alright (it's alright girl) even though we haven't seen each other ib awhile  but you will always be my boo.

Kaitlyn
I can remember when we were together when we were younger you were my my boo. It seems from time to time i still feel like your boo (my boo) no matter hiw hard i try to hide (my boo) even though there's another man whose in my life you will always be my boo.

Emmett
My boo oh my boo

Kaitlyn
Cause i remember when we first kiss cause i could still remember the tase of your lips cause i could onky think bout your lips oh yes i remember boy the momeny i knew you were the one i could spend my life with. Even before all the fame and people screamin your name i was there and you were my baby. (Rpt both and Kaitlyn part)

Emmett
My o my o my o my o my boo (3) (rpt both and Kaitlyn's first part)

She looks into my eyes then i leab down and kiss her and she kisses back.